Next TJ trip booked

I'll be there from Feb 9-14. Anyone interested in joining is welcome. Hit me up if you need a wingman or just want to grab a beer.
I will be there, looking to join
Im in San Diego next week
A friend and I going Mid March 16-20th! Can't wait!!!
I’ll be there next week Jan 25-28. Hit me up
I’m hearing rumors that the bars are closing again for Covid. If you hear anything Please keep us posted
I’m hearing rumors that the bars are closing again for Covid. If you hear anything Please keep us posted Originally Posted by jajake56
That would suck, but I'll let you know. I haven't heard that yet. I've seen reports of vaccine requirements, but I'm fully boosted so no worries there.
Sorry guys, looks like my earlier post was fake news. Which is good news! As of now no new restrictions from what I understand. (No first hand knowledge.)

It will be great to hear KCs report on what he finds in TJ. Anyone else who's been too, let us know how it is.
Ill be going in March. Will there be any hassles for Americans who come through the San Diego side?
Thanks again for all the tips and advise.
Are there any agency or agencies in Tijuana that you would recommend? Thanks in advance.
Ill be going in March. Will there be any hassles for Americans who come through the San Diego side?
Thanks again for all the tips and advise. Originally Posted by Dragon77
Crossing into Mexico varies from day to day and hour to hour, depending on the specific personnel staffing the border station. You are supposed to be able to cross with just a passport if you are staying a week or less, but more and more they are making tourists purchase a permit called an FMM (some people refer to it as a visa, but it is technically not). This is valid for 180 days and costs $30. If you have one, you can use the line for Mexican nationals without showing your passport, so it's a pretty good deal if you visit frequently.

There is no telling if they will make you purchase an FMM, or let you in for free. If you cross without a passport, they may request a "fee" to let you through ($20 is about right).

Are there any agency or agencies in Tijuana that you would recommend? Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Dragon77
I like Musas Models. Other top tier agencies are Mexico Lindo Bar and CuminTJ. There are plenty of lower tier agencies that vary wildly in reliability, quality, and availability.
Thanks again KC Questor! I'll go in March with a few buddies. Any Hookups or advise is greatly appreciated!
Have plans to be there March 16-20. When are you and your buddies going?

Thanks again KC Questor! I'll go in March with a few buddies. Any Hookups or advise is greatly appreciated! Originally Posted by Dragon77
Thanks again KC Questor! I'll go in March with a few buddies. Any Hookups or advise is greatly appreciated! Originally Posted by Dragon77
No problem. Hit me up if you have questions. I'll be posting a report of my current trip soon after I get home.
Shoot! It looks like ships passing in the night...My buddies and I will be there March 8 to March 16, 2022.