CBJ is really that big of a deal?

I can understand how you guys feel about CBJ. It makes it a lot easier for us ladies if you take care of your grooming and cleanliness. Just like DATY, you want us to be clean and smell fresh and it's our responsibility to you to do that. Let's work together.
Ava*Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
It's your choice honey! I don't offer bbbj the thought of being unsafe is mind blowing to ME!
Guys, reviews are to reveal a girls skills, looks and attitude NOT to see who offers bbbj!
We are NOT your girlfriend but more of fantasy of 2 people having SAFE fun!

Originally Posted by rump shaker

but you allow DATY??? you can just as easily get something that way too...
  • Mgm84
  • 03-11-2013, 04:16 PM
NO silly goose, he doesn't like the thought of kissing a lady who has "dick breath" or even think that she might have some residual in that mouth of hers..lol

Needless to say I think CBJ should not be something the guys bash a lady over, it is her choice and her safety. Why put the negative comments in the review like that at all? All you do is make the guy who posted the review feel awkward and taint a good review. If you personally don't like CBJ's then don't see her, but why post your comment at all?

It seems to me this is designed to put pressure on the gal. That is the only purpose making comments like that on a good review serve in my opinion. Originally Posted by Sensia
This. I think a safety precaution should never translate to something negative. Big ups to her.
Damn this thread is oooooooold!
Your first post brings up a thread from 2 1/2 years ago?

It's not a big deal to me, but it IS unusual on this forum.
The facts.

Doctors and researchers can't be sure how many people have been infected with HIV through oral sex. Some think hardly anybody has been infected with HIV from oral sex, but other people think that as many as 3% of infections are due to oral sex. In late 2008, researchers looked at all the available evidence and calculated that the risk of contracting HIV from oral sex was very low, but that it wasn't zero.
It is known that oral sex involves less risk than unprotected anal sex or unprotected vaginal sex.

The type of oral sex makes a difference to the level of risk.
  • HIV transmission through 'receptive fellatio', which means an HIV-negative person performing oral sex on (giving a blow job to) a man with HIV is possible and it is likely that HIV transmission happens in this way sometimes.
  • HIV transmission through 'insertive fellatio', which means an HIV-negative man receiving oral sex from a person with HIV, is very low risk and may be impossible.
  • There have been very few reports of possible HIV transmission through cunnilingus (oral sex performed on a woman). It is biologically possible that HIV could be passed on through an HIV-negative person performing oral sex on a woman with HIV, but this is considered to be low risk.
  • There have been no documented cases of someone being infected with HIV through receiving cunnilingus from a woman with HIV.
Agreed.

This. I think a safety precaution should never translate to something negative. Big ups to her. Originally Posted by Mgm84
That being said, condoms lessen the feeling for me and several have broken during FS. CBJ is better than no BJ, but BBBJNQNS and BBBJNQBS are far better, IMHO. I also love Kissing and DATY. When checking out a potential Lady, GFE, LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, BBBJNQNS, BBBJNQBS are the services I look for. CBJ and no DATY are usually deal killers for me. Oral sex is far safer for the Hobbyist and Provider than FS or Greek, so I usually stick with Oral only. Each person has to make their own decision on what is best for them.
Being that I am the CBJ queen I have no idea how I missed this thread years ago
A girl with poor dental hygiene and rampant pyorrhea does the smarter thing by wrapping a dick before sticking it into her mouth. It follows, then, that a CBJ girl's self laudatory ad claiming keen intelligence and polished professionalism is highly suggestive of rotten gums.

What! It doesn't work that way? The hell you say! No matter, the idea is helpful to me in resisting the temptation of making an exception when some girl got more on her than my eyes can handle...thought chain goes this way: damn, she's hot; aww crap, CBJ; ...nasty gums...NEXT.
thought chain goes this way: damn, she's hot; aww crap, CBJ Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

LOL ... stop that Don ... we must change the world .. me and you will start, and then the masses will follow ... deal?
  • linux
  • 03-12-2013, 09:28 AM
CBJ is probably the lamest, most boring "sex" activity I can think of.

I'd rather jerk off.

Of course, if she has open mouth sores, bleeding gums, missing teeth, bad breath (gum or tooth disease/decay), I am not sticking around for covered, uncovered or anything.
  • ackvt
  • 03-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Hard to describe the difference to a female... I guess imagine having a massage with a towel placed over your body before any oil/lotion were applied and then getting rubbed through the towel. It might still feel good but there's NO comparison between a hand on skin massage vs. that. Hand on skin is MUCH better. CBJ's can be nice but don't compare to BBBJ.

For me a CBJ is a turn on because of the act, watching a woman do that to me. The physical satisfaction is only found in the O. A BBBJ is a turn on for that same reason but better because (if done correctly, or even pretty good) it feels great from start to the finish.
If there's other services not commonly available, or really attractive pricing, I can deal with a cbj, although all of the the negative things said about it are true. But don't claim you're GFE if you're CBJ only. That's just deceptive.