Hi you Kinky guys and girls ! New kink ?

• Zena
  • 07-30-2023, 05:59 AM
Hey you kinky guys and girls ! What's your new kink you are into?
It's 110 outside , so maybe something in the air conditioning ? Obviously. Haa.
Ice play ? Or
Roleplay? Or
Dom/ sub?
Tell me.
Thanks! Xoxoxo
Zena. ♡
The most recent would have to be MMF threesomes... I have to admit that getting taken from behind while eating pussy is about the most taboo thing I have done... and all the better when the wife is loving to watch and coaching (thanks again, you know who you are and sure you will read this thread).. the whole idea of being watched by a woman / women is just taboo in my mind... but it was hot.. planning another with them soon
The most recent would have to be MMF threesomes... I have to admit that getting taken from behind while eating pussy is about the most taboo thing I have done... and all the better when the wife is loving to watch and coaching (thanks again, you know who you are and sure you will read this thread).. the whole idea of being watched by a woman / women is just taboo in my mind... but it was hot.. planning another with them soon Originally Posted by cgrman

Now I want to know more LOL!
.. the whole idea of being watched by a woman / women is just taboo in my mind... Originally Posted by cgrman

I have never done that but having a woman watch would be totally hot. Not sure why, it is a huge fantasy of mine though.
I have never done that but having a woman watch would be totally hot. Not sure why, it is a huge fantasy of mine though. Originally Posted by neighbordude
For me the only thing that makes male interaction fun is the girl or girls that's there. I don't find guys attractive physically at all. But 3some or 4some play can really be fun. I have found this is a huge turn on for women, guy on guy play or shared play. It Definitely can make if more fun if you are open to it.
Wife watches other female or participates ?? How fun!!!
  • Zena
  • 08-21-2023, 11:18 AM
I've never had a girl watch me with another guy, as I was going wild with him.
Except in 3somes. A woman has seen me several times that way. I want a voyeur or 2. Fun!
There was a couple of times my wife went along and just watched. I prefer to be watched by strangers and to fuck strangers. Getting "caught" is sometimes fun. I've had a guy walk by me and a girl in a car and they would stop and watch. One time I even pulled back the girls hair so he could really see her sucking action. She saw him too and kept going. Even more fun it he would have started jacking off outside the door.
woohooo Rooter,my kinky fun lover boy!!

Zena,I remember a threesome with you that was particularly fun...wink wink!!

I have gotten into sendual play,scents like incensce burning/erotic lughting/touching and feeling and exploring body parts/soft music or blues

and i have a gent in omaha who likes me to jerk his co&k off with my feet and he comes on them
I have a guy the whole time is foot play, D it's pretty hot jacking with feet isn't it. The more he enjoys it, the hotter I get. I'm a huge fan of edging
I've posted this on my home site.. we have all met a provider that has another provider that shares the room or apt.. They usually leave or stay in another room... Why not ask them to watch what you are doing to there roomie?? Maybe some self play to watch? Just saying!!
I've posted this on my home site.. we have all met a provider that has another provider that shares the room or apt.. They usually leave or stay in another room... Why not ask them to watch what you are doing to there roomie?? Maybe some self play to watch? Just saying!! Originally Posted by Whynot2022
I have suggested several times when I saw a provider and her family was home and knew what she did, doing it in the main room if they were all of age. I've yet to have any takers, lol. I do miss lady D her and her sister worked together and I never saw them together but her sister would come to the door at the end too and give you a hug and kiss and thank you for stopping by. I wish they were still active.
I have suggested several times when I saw a provider and her family was home and knew what she did, doing it in the main room if they were all of age. I've yet to have any takers, lol. Originally Posted by Rooter
This!!!
For some reason ladies have issues getting ravaged in front of their parents, aunt/uncle, grandparents, cousins etc.