Domina Selectively Seeking Subs

Several years ago I had a stable of slaves and submissives. Some subs have a gift of giving services ie cleaning up the incall in their French maid outfit whilst being humiliated and fucked in the ass with a strap on, being bound and gagged made to watch his Goddess have sex with her bull. Others are pain sluts that crave to be flogged, cained and have their cock and balls tortured. I’m looking for one or two subs that are into the same things as I am.
You had me at humiliated and fucked with a strapon
Now if this isn't one of the hottest things I've seen on this site, I don't know what is
Now if this isn't one of the hottest things I've seen on this site, I don't know what is Originally Posted by yourdesire
I’m willing to try DESIRE
wish i were closer
Some subs have a gift of giving services ie cleaning up the incall in their French maid outfit whilst being humiliated and fucked in the ass with a strap on, being bound and gagged made to watch his Goddess have sex with her bull. Originally Posted by Domino Deville
What is the square footage of the incall and will you supply the outfit and cleaning supplies?