URL / Website: chicas locas
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Composite and WH
Activities: Nothing that was promised
Hair Length and Color: brown with blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Hot. Nice BBL, nice MM c's, Tan and toned.
Recommendation: No
Aw man , i have some fun escapades from Cab Royal days, one of my go-to dancers turned into a real inreresting sorta friendship for almost a year. But all times were fun with all the dancers !
I'll never forget the hot Latina many of us saw, some 9 years ago (well, I did forget her name, LOL), who did BBBJCIM behind a fort of chairs, for a Benjamin. That value/service just simply isn't there anymore.
Wow that’s too bad. I’ve always enjoyed CBs. Sounds like it has changed for the worse
I'll never forget the hot Latina many of us saw, some 9 years ago (well, I did forget her name, LOL), who did BBBJCIM behind a fort of chairs, for a Benjamin. That value/service just simply isn't there anymore. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Great times!
I'll never forget the hot Latina many of us saw, some 9 years ago (well, I did forget her name, LOL), who did BBBJCIM behind a fort of chairs, for a Benjamin. That value/service just simply isn't there anymore. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
IsabellA? she was one of the famous ones from back then
IsabellA? she was one of the famous ones from back then Originally Posted by Oklahoman
I think that is it. I could cheat and find my review to confirm.