Encounter: Tennessee Sweetness

User ID: -
Date: 6/7/24
Name: Tennessee
Phone: 505-507-6122
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...-/468904457866
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Downtown area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJCIM, Mish, Doggie, LFK
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short red
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim, about 5'5, round B's, freckles on face and chest, little bit of a bush
Recommendation: Yes
She asked if I ever met her before. I said no, but I went to meet the woman who used to use her incall. Then she stopped responding. Not sure why, but just an FYI. I'm a friendly person and just wanted to meet her, but that's what I get for being honest.
i tried them both before, definitely prefer tennessee. she gave much better head and was easier on they eyes.
Tried her yesterday asked if she was available, she replied yes then same as Handsome asked if she had seen me before, i replied you have seen me but I used to meet your roomy, then I got " I'm not accepting new clients" WTF
  • Mecca
  • 06-11-2024, 02:13 PM
Can confirm, she isn't seeing new clients at the moment.
She "redhead" Linda did mention only seeing people she's met before. Only doing outcall as her and Tennessee no longer live together. HDrider18 did Linda do BBBJ?
she did do bbbj but she stated that she doesn’t do bbfs . saw them both when they shared the same incall. linda, not tennessee was absent more teeth than i prefer however, just a heads up.