Is DATY dangerous?

I see where alot of guys perform data on the providers. I would really like to do it also but am afraid of HIV. Can it be transmitted that way?

Thanks!
Not impossible, but extremely improbable. But DATY is definitely dangerous...my little pal from Colombia bucked so hard she busted my nose. Blood everywhere. My blood! But it was worth it.

However I just re-read your post...if you're worrying about hiv you probably won't be able to eat no pussy worth a damn and that's why maybe you shouldn't chow down. Leave that to others.
I see where alot of guys perform data on the providers. I would really like to do it also but am afraid of HIV. Can it be transmitted that way?

Thanks! Originally Posted by jabroni

Perfectly safe, but she might get bored and leave! I'm just sayin'

Seriously, though, if you really want the answer to that question, it would be wise to look at a medical or health related site, rather than here.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of response, but I still believe you'd be better served heeding my advice, albeit unsolicited.

Before I forget, Welcome Back, Xavier!

It's only dangerous when the providers let snaggled tooth ole reptiles dine donw there. I just sayin.
wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_get_HIV_AIDS_through_o ral_sex
It's only dangerous if she has hiv.
Just don't swallow
Hell yea it's dangerous... you do it right and she clamps those thighs together real hard could pop an eardrum...

Do it wrong and she will jack your rate next time you see her...
HIV is not the only STD that you should be concerned about. There are various others that could be contracted and vice-versa. However, HIV is not well sustained outside of the body, but beware of open sores in your mouth. If it smells like your fish tacos you had for lunch.......stay away.
Just so long as you don't gag on the clit................I'm just saying.
Just so long as you don't gag on the clit................I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Are you talking to Xavier or Chicagosun?
Some pussies have claws too so they might scratch your face up, be careful out there.
Just so long as you don't gag on the clit................I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Sounds like he gagged on one to many "Clits" in his life...
Always a risk of smothering. Bring a snorkel!
If you are worried about HIV from DATY, you need to stop kissing girls.

The chances of you getting HIV from DATY are about the same as kissing.