Using a VPN

I have for years used a VPN logged into various US servers to access my account. In the last few days I have been unable to access my account while using my VPN. Instead I get a message "403 FORBIDDEN" or something like that and I must disconnect my VPN to access this site. Any help?
Still occasionally having the same problem.
Try switching to different servers. Eccie doesn't seem bad for me, but skipthegames blocks pretty much all known VPN endpoints it seems.
Try switching to different servers. Eccie doesn't seem bad for me, but skipthegames blocks pretty much all known VPN endpoints it seems. Originally Posted by EquateMan

Some days eccie is very hard to connect to but I agree, for me STG always blocks any server. BTW I use NordVPM
I use Express VPN, and I have the same issues. I'll turn it off and it's fine, kinda defeats the whole purpose.
I have the same issue with with Express VPN. I agree, it does kinda defeat the purpose but I can understand why they might do it.
The paid version.

You get to bounce your IP through two different countries. So long as the last country is the US, you should e good.
The paid version.

You get to bounce your IP through two different countries. So long as the last country is the US, you should e good. Originally Posted by Anonymous01

I'll second protonvpn. Additionally, never, ever used a free vpn. They are free for a reason - the info they can steal from you is their payment.

I use PIA now, but my subscription is still going to be on for a few months before it expires. After that, I'm going with proton