Luna in Dallas for the First time

Hey everyone my name is Luna this is my first time in Dallas and heard such great things about visiting here.. The people, the food, the $$.. but so far haven't had that much luck, things have been a little Blah, people have been very nice but so far my trip hasn't panned out the way I thought is there something I'm missing??

I heard there is finally a growing boycott of $400/hr or higher providers who aren’t GFE for those rates. That or it’s oppressive heatwave?
It's not a boycott per se just basic economics. With increasing prices there is going to be lower demand. We're talking about a very elastic good and an even more elastic demand here. Even without historic inflation and a cooling stock market/compensation gains I would expect the hobby to slow down.

Could also be marketing. Eccie isn't great for advertising anymore
Simple economics Luna.

Why overpay for somwthing thats free.
Well there is only one review of you here on ECCIE and even then that guy didn't put your ID in properly so there's no way to see it from your profile. That might be a hindrance when you are trying a new location. Also your rates... if you're trying to find regulars if you're thinking about making Dallas you're home or a regular stop, you might want to think about loss leaders service... ie lower your rates to get some of us hobbyists on the hook.

Marketing is key in an economic environment like this...
Sorry I’m late. it’s been so long since I’ve logged in. But I do appreciate your feedback. Are there any other sites you think help us companions market better for Dallas?
You're 2 years too late, babe. Don't think it's going to work out
Hahaha it’s been great so far. Sorry you’re sad today let me know if I can cheer you up.
Sorry I’m late. it’s been so long since I’ve logged in. But I do appreciate your feedback. Are there any other sites you think help us companions market better for Dallas? Originally Posted by 1prettyluna
I suggest advertising on Ourhome2.net, tryst.com and P411 access.