Women in Combat

Here! BTW, you're still a pretentious Yankee jackass, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"Here!" what, little twat?

That thread is 34 pages long. I just checked everyone of them in detail and I don't see any evidence that indicated I hated ALL things Southern or that I colored ALL Southerners as "ignorant redneck racists".

FAIL. Care to try again? Want to cite to a specific post?

That thread is 34 pages long. I just checked everyone of them in detail and I don't see any evidence that indicated I hated ALL things Southern or that I colored ALL Southerners as "ignorant redneck racists".

Originally Posted by ExNYer
I B Lying & Crying has a long, sordid history of distortion and lies. One of his favorite tactics is to concoct a wild fantasy about something allegedly being said and then challenging another poster to prove that he did not say it. I believe he learned that technique from Comrade StupidOldLyingFart.

They are both a couple of dipwads!
So, there's a female solider walking next to two men and she says,"I hope I'm not distracting you." the first guy says " na we're married" the second guy says "to each other." Originally Posted by LovingKayla
If she snuck into the service pretending to be a man,

..... they might hit on "her"!

Of course you are always going to offer a "biased" (as you so accuse historians with Southern origins) interpretation of your own words, you pretentious Yankee jackass!!! You fail!!! Take all of your posts collectively, you ignorant and pretentious Yankee jackass. When you call someone "dumb", it's essentially the same as calling them "ignorant". When you use "KKK" as an invective, you're calling them "racist'. So take your pretentiousness and shove it up your pretentious Yankee ass, you pretentious Yankee fuck!

I B Lying & Crying has a long, sordid history of distortion and lies. One of his favorite tactics is to concoct a wild fantasy about something allegedly being said and then challenging another poster to prove that he did not say it. I believe he learned that technique from Comrade StupidOldLyingFart.

They are both a couple of dipwads! Originally Posted by bigtex
"Dipwad"!?! You're the dumb-fuck with the dippity-in-the-shit "stinky-pinky". Go back to diddling your bunghole, BigKoTex.
Of course you are always going to offer a "biased" (as you so accuse historians with Southern origins) interpretation of your own words, you pretentious Yankee jackass!!! You fail!!! Take all of your posts collectively, you ignorant and pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Take them all collectively? In other words, you can't identify a single post of mine were I expressed hatred of all things Southern or where I universally colored all southerners as “ignorant redneck racists”. Like I said "FAIL".

You just gleaned that from my criticisms of Confederate symphathizers like you, didn't you? To put that another way, you think you represent all Southerners, don't you, little twat? Like I have said before, you are a narcissistic sociopath.

When you call someone "dumb", it's essentially the same as calling them "ignorant". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I didn't call "someone" dumb. I called YOU dumb. And it was a accurate description of whatever the fuck it was that you were posting.

And again, do you think YOU represent all Southerners?

Do you speak on behalf of Texans like Anne Richards, George Bush, Sandra Day O'Connor, Nolan Ryan, Tommy Lee Jones, the late Larry Hagman, Dennis Quaid, Matt Stone, and countless others? Or do you think they would be embarrassed reading one of your screeds about how we would be better off if the Confederacy had won? Would you make their skin crawl?

When you use "KKK" as an invective, you're calling them "racist'. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If the "them" in question ARE racists, what's the problem? If the shoe fits wear it.

Find any evidence where I said or implied that ALL Southerners are KKK members.

Take them all collectively? In other words, you can't identify a single post of mine were I expressed hatred of all things Southern or where I universally colored all southerners as “ignorant redneck racists”. Like I said "FAIL".

You just gleaned that from my criticisms of Confederate symphathizers like you, didn't you? To put that another way, you think you represent all Southerners, don't you, little twat? Like I have said before, you are a narcissistic sociopath.

I didn't call "someone" dumb. I called YOU dumb. And it was a accurate description of whatever the fuck it was that you were posting.

And again, do you think YOU represent all Southerners?

Do you speak on behalf of Texans like Anne Richards, George Bush, Sandra Day O'Connor, Nolan Ryan, Tommy Lee Jones, the late Larry Hagman, Dennis Quaid, Matt Stone, and countless others? Or do you think they would be embarrassed reading one of your screeds about how we would be better off if the Confederacy had won? Would you make their skin crawl?

If the "them" in question ARE racists, what's the problem? If the shoe fits wear it.

Find any evidence where I said or implied that ALL Southerners are KKK members.
Yeah, take all of your pretentious Yankee posts and shove them collectively up your narrow, pretentious Yankee ass, you pretentious Yankee fuck.

Several of your posts in that thread denigrate southerners as already described. You posted: "a group of dumb southerners" indicating that in your pretentious opinion all southerners are dumb. You pretentiously denigrate notable southern historians and statesmen as always biased towards favoring slavery and racism. So if the pretentious shoe fits, stick it up your pretentious Yankee ass, you pretentious Yankee fuck!
Several of your posts in that thread denigrate southerners as already described. You posted: "a group of dumb southerners" indicating that in your pretentious opinion all southerners are dumb. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post numbers? Identify "the several",
little twat.

Or FAIL again.

Post numbers? Identify "the several",
little twat.

Or FAIL again.
The thread was identified, you arrogant piece of shit. Read it -- don't read! Either way it won't change what you posted, and it'll be there for others to read and see you for the liar you are, you pretentious Yankee jackass!
The thread was identified, you arrogant piece of shit. Read it -- don't read! Either way it won't change what you posted, and it'll be there for others to read and see you for the liar you are, you pretentious Yankee jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bullshit. The thread is 35 pages long with hundreds of posts. You won't identify the posts that I supposedly made that support you position because you can't. Instead, you say the posts are somewhere in that pile and hope no one will go looking for the needle in the haystack.

I guess anything is better than admitting you lied about what I wrote, isn't it, IBHankerwrong?

Identify the offending posts by number or admit to FAIL, little twat.

Bullshit. The thread is 35 pages long with hundreds of posts. You won't identify the posts that I supposedly made that support you position because you can't. Instead, you say the posts are somewhere in that pile and hope no one will go looking for the needle in the haystack.

I guess anything is better than admitting you lied about what I wrote, isn't it, IBHankerwrong?

Identify the offending posts by number or admit to FAIL, little twat.
Your posts denigrating southerners are still there, you pretentious Yankee jackass. They're not going away.
Your posts denigrating southerners are still there, you pretentious Yankee jackass. They're not going away. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, posts denigrating all southerners are NOT there.

Posts denigrating you and other Confederate sympathizers are a different story.

Once again, do you think YOU represent ALL Southerners, little twat?

No, posts denigrating all southerners are NOT there.

Posts denigrating you and other Confederate sympathizers are a different story.

Once again, do you think YOU represent ALL Southerners, little twat?
Despite your childish screaming and kicking, your posts denigrating southerners are still there, you pretentious Yankee jackass. They're not going away.
Despite your childish screaming and kicking your posts denigrating southerners are still there, you pretentious Yankee jackass. They're not going away. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And still no post numbers given. FAIL.

And still no post numbers given. FAIL.
Here, you pretentious Yankee jackass! They're still not going away.
Here, you pretentious Yankee jackass! They're still not going away. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"Here" where?

Still no post numbers given. FAIL, little twat.