will guys wear masks?

to the guys--will you wear a mask during session (or part of it) if a girl asks you to, or does this request annoy you?
  • myodb
  • 01-17-2021, 12:24 PM
I’ve actually been wondering the same thing. I haven’t been with a provider since the lockdowns. If I decided to get back into the hobby; I would wear the mask during the session, but honestly it just takes away from the experience if there’s no DFK, or LK
I for one have no interest in wearing a mask personally and less interest in spending time with a provider while she would be masked up.
I have a gent in KC who wears a nask the entire time....but we basically only do BJs
I had a session not long ago just for a BJ and I kept my mask on the whole time. I came in and immediately washed my hands and she wiped me down. Didn’t bother me much
Slightly off topic, but I had a lovely lass at a local strip club give me a sloppy, no hands, swallowing BJ - but competing for top of the HAWT list was the visual of her dropping her mask below her chin to take my mini-me into her mouth.
  • BLM69
  • 01-18-2021, 07:24 PM
I have a gent in KC who wears a nask the entire time....but we basically only do BJs Originally Posted by DallasRain
How does he eat with a mask on? He don't LOL
he just wants me to blow him.. nothing else lol
Vaccinating 1B persons now. That is 65+ yr old. Old guys should get a pass. Wonder if you receive proof you got the shots.
It would make DATY difficult, but I would do it of requested.
Vaccinating 1B persons now. That is 65+ yr old. Old guys should get a pass. Wonder if you receive proof you got the shots. Originally Posted by bill sins
You do. Date, mfg. lot #