Dallas Police Raid a Studio in Plano

Could this be the Bungalow? Says they first received information in July of an operation in north Dallas and this raid was in Plano. Didn't they just move from north Dallas up to in the Plano area? They had trouble in July with that Kelly/Traci lady that's been around for years when they wouldn't let her work there. Maybe she tipped off the police?
They might wanna also look at all of the ads for "Hot Young Asian woman"....those are the gals being trafficked, not this little hottie who voluntarily worked there.

They throw "trafficking" in there to get emotional support from the voters whether it's true or not.
I won’t break any house rules explaining how I figured it out, but I’m certain it was the Bungalow.
I won’t break any house rules explaining how I figured it out, but I’m certain it was the Bungalow. Originally Posted by TinMan
I figured it had to be.
At least it wasn’t a Studio that I play at, whew
What about some of these guys that give real world personal information to pass the screening? They better duck for cover.
What about some of these guys that give real world personal information to pass the screening? They better duck for cover. Originally Posted by ntxguy
A provider having your personal information is hardly evidence of a crime.
It doesn't help!

"Excuse me ma'am I'm Detective Dogood, is your husband home?"
It doesn't help!

"Excuse me ma'am I'm Detective Dogood, is your husband home?" Originally Posted by Brandofan
No shit!!!
A provider having your personal information is hardly evidence of a crime. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
True, but cops trying to build a case will try to convince you it is. They usually don’t chase tricks because it’s hard to find them. They may get a little more aggressive if the bungalow didn’t delete the real world information after screening as they have apparently told clients they do.

Some guys may be in for some sleepless nights until we hear more about this case.
The irony, of course, is with all the "advanced" screening, they got hit by the police.

Might was well just not screen and get more customers.
The irony, of course, is with all the "advanced" screening, they got hit by the police.

Might was well just not screen and get more customers. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
I was thinking the same thing.
A residential area of single family homes is not a good place to set up camp. What were they thinking?

But their talent looked good...
It was the bungalow. And from what I hear on the low low was the police received anonymous complaints to open the investigation. Bella was arrested, and one other girl on a warrant, 3 others were cited and released. Bellas a great girl, thus sucks tgat it happened to her.