I did not see this coming, Velma is officially ‘a Lesbian’!!!...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...154250309.html

What’s next, a cartoon #MeToo movement?

Let the humorous posts begin...
Whats wrong with someone being gay? Will it hurt anyone or violate any ones rights? Does it matter its a cartoon?
If thelma or velma is gay? It shouldnt affect anyone.
I’ve scarred you in the National Political Forum too many times...I’m sorry.

Any of my other Stalkers are welcomed to post as well.

And it’s Velma, not Thelma.
Shit. This means that like 6% of my friends on facebook are going to absolutely lose their shit and try and launch a nationwide boycott on scooby doo and whichever studio produces the movies. Should be fun though, the little mermaid rants have run their course so looking forward to new material to chuckle and point fingers at.
People are so easily stirred up and manipulated. When's the last time anybody gave a crap about Scooby-Doo? All these outraged people are just giving them the press they were looking for when they revealed this shocking turn of events.
I’ve scarred you in the National Political Forum too many times...I’m sorry.
Originally Posted by ManSlut
You and me both.

I don't follow the Cartoon, but on the face of it, Velma is a Lesbian name, so no surprise. Scooby-Doo trick or treat? Is Velma the trick or the treat? I know we are Tricks, but since Velma seeks candy corn-tasting pussy as we do, that could mean she, too, is a Trick. Her pussy could taste like candy corn, that makes her a Treat, as least on Halloween. It's very confusing, I'm sure Velma feels the same.
Jinkies
Well, that's no surprise,

Wonder Woman and Supergirl are already rug munching dykes so

That’s one if those facts that everyone should know. Just like Jughead being gay.
That’s one if those facts that everyone should know. Just like Jughead being gay. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Agreed always thought Jughead needed to come out of the closet a long time ago. Just like Disney's Goofey. Not that their is anything wrong with that.

Of course Velma is gay this should not be a surprise to anyone.

Fred is the one appeared to be obvious gay with the way he dressed and who wears an ascot? But he and Daphne were an item but I think he swung both ways with Shaggy and Daphne in a threesome.

They all hungout in a Van called the "Mystery Machine" and the only Mystery is who was doing who in the back of that Van? Allot of AC/DC innuendo happening with that little gang of Mystery Solvers.

IMHO of course.
I'd smash Daphne from behind while she ate Velma's box.

The fact that Velma is a carpet munching lesbo should surprise exactly no one.

Who's next? Space Ghost and Penny from Inspector Gadget? LOL
At least she's not into dogs. I assume that's next.
At least she's not into dogs. I assume that's next. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Have you forgotten about Scrappy Do?
One thing I think everyone can agree on is the idea that Velma Halloween costumes are fuckin hot. We spent decades where Dorothy from Wizard Of Oz was the top costume but now Velma has taken over as top spot and we should all nod in agreement that this is a good thing.
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2022, 01:28 PM
Have you forgotten about Scrappy Do? Originally Posted by Ralph Fults