OK I'll say it.

Ladies, good look with SOME of donation prices. It's a great country and and you and can ask for what you think you deserve. I am saying good luck with some of that. There are some fantastic experiences waiting for some guys, and some guys are laughing at some of what is posted.
I think some have illusions of grandeur, others are not really wanting to fuck,but if they can get that price they will.
Ladies, good look with SOME of donation prices. It's a great country and and you and can ask for what you think you deserve. I am saying good luck with some of that. There are some fantastic experiences waiting for some guys, and some guys are laughing at some of what is posted. Originally Posted by Arboater61
In this great country dear sir, inflation happens.
The price on almost everything goes up, especially hotel cost! So before you or anyone else judge any companion or their donation.. please think about all the cost and energy it takes us to make you feel great!!
ALL, of these ladies (even if they don’t know it) are worth way more than the donation they ask for!
So stop being bias and be content with the list of ladies that do fit your wallet.
Economically, the price asked may be out of touch with what the majority of the market may be ready, willing and able to pay. In the Demand Curve there is always the most inelastic portion which will gladly pay above the market price, where all demand is satisfied and there is no surplus supply.
What skews the market more than anything is that there are providers offering product at varying prices with the inevitable differentiation in quality.
And what is the nature of the market? Certainly not Perfect Competition, where there is identical products sold. Also Monopoly and Oligopoly may apply to some some small areas, but with buyer's mobility, that seems to be somewhat diminished. So I would argue that Monopolistic Competition, where slightly differentiated products are for sale with customer loyalty being the key factor in business.
With that being said, prices tend to drift toward the equilibrium, but will always be above true equilibrium.
With all the cost of goods threads popping up of late, YJ, that is the best post i've seen.
Now this is a conversation I would love to have with you one on one, what do ya say love?!?!���� I bet I can give you a debate worth your time……or your wallet perhaps good sir

XOXO��
In this great country dear sir, inflation happens.
The price on almost everything goes up, especially hotel cost! So before you or anyone else judge any companion or their donation.. please think about all the cost and energy it takes us to make you feel great!!
ALL, of these ladies (even if they don’t know it) are worth way more than the donation they ask for!
So stop being bias and be content with the list of ladies that do fit your wallet. Originally Posted by Zenovia

Actually I am pretty happy with my wallet and the ladies who I see. Just saying SOME ladies are getting a little crazy.
Economically, the price asked may be out of touch with what the majority of the market may be ready, willing and able to pay. In the Demand Curve there is always the most inelastic portion which will gladly pay above the market price, where all demand is satisfied and there is no surplus supply.
What skews the market more than anything is that there are providers offering product at varying prices with the inevitable differentiation in quality.
And what is the nature of the market? Certainly not Perfect Competition, where there is identical products sold. Also Monopoly and Oligopoly may apply to some some small areas, but with buyer's mobility, that seems to be somewhat diminished. So I would argue that Monopolistic Competition, where slightly differentiated products are for sale with customer loyalty being the key factor in business.
With that being said, prices tend to drift toward the equilibrium, but will always be above true equilibrium. Originally Posted by yellowjack
OK I am out of my league here, obviously most of us are. I would agree with with most of what you are saying. All I am saying is that some of this is getting over the top. I dig my chicas and everything works out, I won't be interested in a lot of the new ladies though.
Actually I am pretty happy with my wallet and the ladies who I see. Just saying SOME ladies are getting a little crazy. Originally Posted by Arboater61
That is what I meant as well,the over the top one's. I'm sure there some rich guys and money to them is just a formality. That's who they are trying to land,not your average monger.
Rates are not my only thing I look at when choosing a provider. I have several things I use in my decision process
  • BK
  • 10-09-2022, 08:19 AM
Some guys are in the Pro Leagues others play occasionally on the weekends. Just like any sport.

Then some guys are in the Fantasy League.
I'm hoping to piggyback a fantasy league
Somebody always has to pee in the pool. I sometimes pay too much even when I could get away with less, just because women are awesome.

Keep flushing the toilet ladies. Most turds eventually go away.
Let's see. To do or not to do
That's the real question