Who drives a red/maroon Tesla?

Which one of you drives a red/maroon Tesla, maybe Model Y, and had an appointment at one the studios Saturday at 10 AM?
What is the plate number officer?

That was the right smart answer right?
Idk, lol. There should be enough info to get me to the second part of my question once we get an answer.
Don’t respond bro. He has your license plate. Doesn’t matter how many reviews he has.
Haha
Is this post an encounter or it is now allowed to have casual topics in this forum?

Last time I read the admonishments from the mods when non encounter posts were made and only encounters were to be posted, so I am curious if the requirements changed, or maybe I am confused.

I do not want to interrupt the discussion , but the info would be relevant to many here.
Well Boris, at the top of the page there’s a tab for new thread and there’s another tab for encounter, so I chose a new thread since it’s not an encounter.

Thank you for your contribution though.
Well, you are welcome.
I thank you for your prolific contribution in such a short time.
So the reason I asked this question is because when I was walking up to the building for my 10 AM appointment, I saw a skinny middle-age Asian man walking at a quick pace staring down at his cell phone like he was looking at the directions to one of the studios. It was kind of funny, he looked totally lost and oblivious to anything going on around him, like he was on a mission.

I thought it was Chung T, lol
So the reason I asked this question is because when I was walking up to the building for my 10 AM appointment, I saw a skinny middle-age Asian man walking at a quick pace staring down at his cell phone like he was looking at the directions to one of the studios. It was kind of funny, he looked totally lost and oblivious to anything going on around him, like he was on a mission.

I thought it was Chung T, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
I like dressing up as the pizza guy.
I went to two different SubAMPs yesterday. Both times a monger and I were standing in the waiting room together. Both places were busy. Left. Both gents had an "eccie vibe".(if you got it you can spot it) Only one time have I ever asked someone out of the blue if they were on a board. Come to find out we both knew each other for years here but had never actually met.