A public apology

I told myself I wouldn't be "that guy", but it turns out I am. I'm a newbie and I was in the process of setting up a date with Miss Valentina, but I chickened out. I guess I'm just not ready to jump into the hobby. I just want to apologize to Valentina again and to say that she was nothing but kind throughout the whole process.
the hobby is not for everyone. Good luck in your future.
Being a newb is rough. Check out the newbie friendly list that's around. Those girls know their screening and are good at breaking the ice. Miss V is worth the wait!
Being a newb is rough. Check out the newbie friendly list that's around. Those girls know their screening and are good at breaking the ice. Miss V is worth the wait! Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Thanks for the kind words! I'm just sorry I wasted her valuable time.
  • Toyz
  • 07-23-2014, 04:26 PM
I told myself I wouldn't be "that guy", but it turns out I am. I'm a newbie and I was in the process of setting up a date with Miss Valentina, but I chickened out. I guess I'm just not ready to jump into the hobby. I just want to apologize to Valentina again and to say that she was nothing but kind throughout the whole process. Originally Posted by braves_fan1
One of the coolest girls in ATX and you shafted her??!?

Come one man, grow a pair...show up, have a glass of wine, if things don't proceed naturally have a nice conversation-keep your pants on-and go home with no damage done.

{{{I was scared to death my first time in the hobby , but quickly got over it...you will too}}}
One of the coolest girls in ATX and you shafted her??!?

Come one man, grow a pair...show up, have a glass of wine, if things don't proceed naturally have a nice conversation-keep your pants on-and go home with no damage done.

{{{I was scared to death my first time in the hobby , but quickly got over it...you will too}}} Originally Posted by Toyz
That sounds like a great idea.
I've been doing this off and on for awhile and I still get butterflies before appointments, new or old clients alike. Comes with the territory. =)
I've been doing this off and on for awhile and I still get butterflies before appointments, new or old clients alike. Comes with the territory. =) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Same here
I'm willing to take my time esp with new clients. I may start with a back rub just to help the guy relax. Plus my ice breaker in my living room - named Budgie. I've also been told that I've got a warm and welcoming smile and personality.
I've been the first for a few guys new to the hobby. I've had some that have ended within minutes because the guy is just too nervous, with nothing more than simple conversation. And then others that have turned into regulars. You may never know until you actually meet.
Indeed one of the coolest women I have met, period. You really did yourself a disservice by not at least meeting her.

She also has some of the toughest screening out there so that says something about you and your character that she was even willing to meet a new guy. My advice? call her back, pay for the time she is owed, and see if she'll give you a 2nd chance.
My advice? call her back, pay for the time she is owed, and see if she'll give you a 2nd chance. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Nooo.....the OP doesn't owe her any money. A public apology and free advertising for the provider is plenty good. It's commendable the OP even had the courtesy to publicly apologize.....how many guys would have done that?

Based on the OP's account:

The OP just had cold feet; not that he intended to waste the provider's time from the start. It doesn't sound like the OP made an appointment and cancelled last minute without notifying said provider either........
  • Loxly
  • 07-23-2014, 11:06 PM
It happens. I've moved 3 times in the past 7 years and I still get a little apprehensive in a new town. Eventually it'll happen and you'll end up "going all in", have 50 reviews and burn through 7 ATFs.
I tell them I'm bring my digital scale. I lose a lot that way!
pay for what? making a call and then not setting an appointment?

"in the process of making an appointment" is not a session.. tit for tat in this biz

If Providers had to pay me for all the times they crapped out on me.. lets just say I could buy a nice Rolex
  • Toyz
  • 07-24-2014, 07:50 AM
pay for what? making a call and then not setting an appointment?

"in the process of making an appointment" is not a session.. tit for tat in this biz

If Providers had to pay me for all the times they crapped out on me.. lets just I could buy nice Rolex Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I know a provider that has a nice Tag Heuer. You could bargain with her.