<A COMEBACK> IN RESPONSE TO MY REVIEW

I DON'T LOOK LIKE MY PICTURES HUH?

DO YOU LIKE APPLES?

http://ecci.net/showthread.php?p=871344#post8713

^
|
HOW'D YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?
Sweetie,
Coming in here and responding to a review really does no good for your business! Plus, the link you posted is a huge NO NO.....it's an ad, sugar!
I think this is at least the third time this girl has posted in Coed to respond to a negative review. Of course, each time she does this, it only draws attention to the negative review. Some people just don't learn through experience, I guess.
Gawd, don't you ever give it a rest?

You do realize that each time you post something like this, you only look more and more bat shit crazy with each rebuttal thread, right?

You might be pretty, and you may even look exactly like your pictures...but the stuff you post, including your ad, make you appear less than mentally stable.

But I hear crazy chicks are a great lay so to each their own....maybe it works for you.
Never mind
Hey, take it easy folks. The "I" in eccie stands for information - and I don't think anyone thinks we're not getting a bucket full.
Now Gin the bomb is on my "to see " list. Ya right !! LOL!!
And you wanted someone to hire you for a "legit with benefits" scenario?

I would never have noticed your negative reviews had you not brought them to my attention.

Thanks for doing my research for me. Always helpful when someone self-eliminates.
  • fawn
  • 12-26-2010, 12:39 PM
I DON'T LOOK LIKE MY PICTURES HUH?

DO YOU LIKE APPLES?

^
|

HOW'D YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?
Originally Posted by GIN*CHERRYBOMB*JOY
if this is a rebuttal on a bad review where is the link to the review for the guys to read....Not a link to your ad....no ad's in coed please.....
Wow..like watching a train wreck.
LMAO I told you guys people were still calling her!

You have to admit its entertaining
Sweetheart, Sweetheart, please stop posting like this it's just going to hurt you in the long run. Just walk away from it, it's the best thing to do.
Wow..like watching a train wreck. Originally Posted by GDLMAN
It's the train wreck that just keeps on giving!
This post is a threAD of the opposite kind. Giving a hint to hobbyists not to see her !! Makes our work easy in the filtering/elimination process !! Thanks.