Denied access to one of my old reviews...?

Dear Mods/Friends:

I just tried to look at a review of a lady I did a year or two ago, and I was denied access - said I didn't have sufficient privileges to access it. Huh? Is it something about me being an Ambassador instead of some other kind of member or are all old reviews locked now?

I suspect it's the latter, but the answer may help a lot of guys.

Thanks.

JaG
The old reviews are locked, none of us can access them anymore.

You can still see the ladies name, date of report and Yes or No on recommendation but actually reading them, nope.
Double tap.
The old reviews are locked, none of us can access them anymore.

You can still see the ladies name, date of report and Yes or No on recommendation but actually reading them, nope. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
To expand a little bit on this, my understanding is that this information has been left visible to allow hobbyists and providers to assess the extensiveness of a member's activity pre-blackout for screening purposes, but The Powers That Be have determined that the risks involved in keeping old reviews visible aren't worth it.

I've read conflicting reports on the possibility of old reviews being reposted after being scrubbed of that information which TPTB think will expose them to liability (gift, duration of session, and maybe activities--the stuff that isn't allowed in an encounter report unless it's in the RoS or in private tags). I suspect it'll never happen, but if you're an optimist (I'm not; I always expect the worst figuring I'll never be disappointed and might just be pleasantly surprised) you can assuage your pain hoping it happens.

And what the fuck is an "Ambassador" around here? A purely honorary title (like, say, "Monsignor" in the Catholic Church)? Or does it actually entail some rights and responsibilities on the site?

Cheers,

bcg
Bcg, an Ambassador is someone who retired from the moderating staff and this is the title they get plus a couple of perks for the work they've done here.

Quick story, had someone once that disagreed with an action I had to take against them and that person threatened to report me to JaG because he was an Ambassador. We all had a good laugh over that one.
BCG - I'm just like you - a retired mod, you just use a different title.

JaG
BCG - I'm just like you - a retired mod, you just use a different title. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Ah, but I was never a mod here, which makes you a respected elder statesman on this site, whereas I'm just the court jester, Schmucky the Clown.

Cheers,

bcg