Curious...

I wanted to post a "Welcome back" reply to a prodigal daughter who'd just posted in the "Welcome New Members" forum, and got an error message to the effect that I don't have permission to post there. Tried to see if I could post a new thread, and got the same error message.

Are us old timers not allowed to post to that forum anymore? I note that all the posts there since the site came back online have no replies... Just curious about that; if that's how y'all want to run the site that's cool with me, I'm not demanding the right to post there.

Cheers,

bcg
I wanted to post a "Welcome back" reply to a prodigal daughter who'd just posted in the "Welcome New Members" forum, and got an error message to the effect that I don't have permission to post there. Tried to see if I could post a new thread, and got the same error message.

Are us old timers not allowed to post to that forum anymore? I note that all the posts there since the site came back online have no replies... Just curious about that; if that's how y'all want to run the site that's cool with me, I'm not demanding the right to post there.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Gman,

Sum Ting Wong

I have the same issue. I can post replies in other forums, but not Tennessee.

Bang
I can't post a reply in the welcome section in MS or TN. I hope they get things fixed. We don't want new ladies and gentlemen to think we're not friendly and welcoming.
Me either...unable to reply in welcome thread
Add me to the list of people who can't reply.

JaG
This is still a problem. Difficult to publicly welcome new members when we're not allowed to reply!
I've sent in emails to staff and websupport about us not being able to reply to welcome posts. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
DickEmDown has responded to me on this issue and they are working on getting it fixed.