Mirage what happen

I use to love going to this place because girls were great in the way they did business. The girls now are mostly new and all they do is sit on there phone the whole time and do nothing.you have to approach them. I been to many strip club girls are not allow on their phones like that. These girls all they do is there dance on the pole come off it and sit down and on the phone.
Yeah that's about it, I haven't been in a month or so, just got tired of the same girls in the same outfits doing the same lame "Dances". They will pay attention as long as your stuffing their G strings with bills or if you're easy prey for a private dance. Do one of those and watch how fast they look for the next victim once the song ends or pickup the phone to check fakebook. And Yes Rooster I know that's their job but it wouldn't hurt to have some personality.
Got to agree BD. Last time there 6 girls at bar. 1 with some guy. Our friend from south of the border and Alphonse walked out.
Got to agree BD. Last time there 6 girls at bar. 1 with some guy. Our friend from south of the border and Alphonse walked out. Originally Posted by alphonse1948
he walked out,
....And Yes Rooster I know that's their job but it wouldn't hurt to have some personality. Originally Posted by ben dover
Dunno why you would thinck I didn't appreciate personality, BD. I've over-tipped many more strippers who had a good game than I have ones that looked super hot....
Even when they do sit down with you, the phone gets more attention than you.

That being said, when the girl is HOT like Ava, Harley, Gem, Daisy, Andrea, and Skylar, I can look past the phone getting more attention. Cause for a $25 dance, I get to have my hands and mouth all over those hotties!

$25 isn't a lot to spend for hottie action.

The key is not to do more than 1 dance cause that can add up quickly.

Have seen guys come out from a private dance with a dumbfounded look on their face and go straight to ATM cause they spent too much.
Have seen guys come out from a private dance with a dumbfounded look on their face and go straight to ATM cause they spent too much.[/QUOTE]

Yeah see that a lot! I don't do private there, I was at the downer a couple weeks ago, that may have jaded me a bit more. Private dances for around 15 bucks US with solid 10's
[QUOTE= I've over-tipped many more strippers who had a good game than I have ones that looked super hot....[/QUOTE]

Yes that's what I was saying...
Yes that's what I was saying... Originally Posted by ben dover
You learn quickly 1 dance gives you same action as 4 dances.

Same as when I tip $2 at a time on stage and guys are tipping $10 - $20 for the same stage action.

You are right about Downer. Many 10's. Though BD, don't you think Ava and Harley are pushing 10 ?
strip clubs just leave me with blue balls.....I save my money for providers!
You learn quickly 1 dance gives you same action as 4 dances.

Same as when I tip $2 at a time on stage and guys are tipping $10 - $20 for the same stage action.

You are right about Downer. Many 10's. Though BD, don't you think Ava and Harley are pushing 10 ? Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
Fay not a 10, well it is eye of beholder, If I was rich with cash ta burn I would love a Fay n one of the waitress's for a duo. But if I had cash ta burn Bristol would have cleaned me out or tried by now.
strip clubs just leave me with blue balls.....I save my money for providers! Originally Posted by Truckcanman
So go n blow the cash on a hook when ya have a good load a holding for her

mmm wad release, blow a wad ta blow a wad
Have seen guys come out from a private dance with a dumbfounded look on their face and go straight to ATM cause they spent too much. Originally Posted by ben dover
Yeah see that a lot! I don't do private there, I was at the downer a couple weeks ago, that may have jaded me a bit more. Private dances for around 15 bucks US with solid 10's[/QUOTE]

I've always felt the girls at Sundowners are totally worth the trip to Canada. Agreed, many 10's, and fully nekkid. Haven't been there in ages but it's calling my name.
Tally Ho girls have also gone down in appearance.
Mirage is still the best.
Tally Ho girls have also gone down in appearance.
Mirage is still the best. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
I was going to go to Vixens last night. Have not been in long time.

but the dyke I was going ta go with bailed out

something about not in mood ta put up with other cunt bitch's. mmmm rag????? just thinkin

Well now I not in the mood to drive to nowhere village did a Mirage drive by with thought maybe.

WTF almost 9 and the place looked dead .Only a few cars in lot, didn't go in.