Tyler time out new dancers

Anyone been lately

Heard they have some new dancers. I have not been since Sept.

I have been going there 15 years. Most of my favorites have moved on.

Wonder what the new girls are like
I just got back from a two night visit in Tyler. Time out is a decent club. BYOB with free setups. Waitress are great. $15 or $20 dollar entry fee, depending on the night. $10 booth dance fee for private booth dances. $20 private dances after 8pm, 2 for one before 8pm. Free hot dogs on Sunday night, $10 pizza on Monday night. Football games on if you want to watch.

Visited with a lot of the new girls. No extras for me, but fun if you want to kill a bit of time.
Ginger was nice and hung aroung, her back side profile is a thing of beauty, Lundy was nice and hung a bit too, Lundy is a peach. Lola is young and really nice to look at. One lady, Aston, is brand new to the strip club sceen and luscious, tall blond. Natalie, i liked on stage, but never could get her ass cornered for a private dance. A lot of the ladies have tattoos, which I’m not a big fan of, but it is what it is.

If I were going back, I would sit my old ass on the left side as you go in, between the stage and curtains. I sat on the right side to see the games and so I could hear a bit and probably missed some of the better action from the ladies. This is not a paid commercial, just my observations from many years of strip clubbing in Dallas and Longview.

thabear
I ran into a fine brunette named Alice. I have been back a couple of times but never seen her again. I would like to give her money if I had the chance again.