Still can't reply to new member posts

WTF? This was fixed once, and now it's a problem again. Tried to reply to the latest new member posting, and I was denied.

JaG
2nd question - Why am I shown as Premium Access? I'm a retired moderator and have always been listed as an Ambassador.
2nd question - Why am I shown as Premium Access? I'm a retired moderator and have always been listed as an Ambassador. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Obviously you've been demoted. Who have you pissed off lately?

Cheers,

bcg
Geez, maybe I've been too quiet - can that be the cause of a demotion?

Like you, BCG, I'm coming to the end of my hobbying days; I'm just fading away.

JaG
WTF? This was fixed once, and now it's a problem again. Tried to reply to the latest new member posting, and I was denied.

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Do you have two monitors? I just noticed that I cannot reply to PM's when I open them on a second monitor. When I drag the window over to monitor number 1 or the main monitor I can reply.
Two monitors? LOL! I can hardly deal with one. Thanks for trying to help, but two monitors is not what's causing my issue. It's weird that it is only on the welcome thread that it happens.

JaG
Two monitors? LOL! I can hardly deal with one. Thanks for trying to help, but two monitors is not what's causing my issue. It's weird that it is only on the welcome thread that it happens.

Lmao I seem to remember you have no problem handling two of anything JaG nor are you fading away. Don't feel bad many of us are having the same issue with the welcome section.
Lmao I seem to remember you have no problem handling two of anything JaG ... Originally Posted by Cassie107
Haha!

I will submit an admin request for this and also for your ambassador status
Lmao I seem to remember you have no problem handling two of anything JaG nor are you fading away. Don't feel bad many of us are having the same issue with the welcome section. Originally Posted by Cassie107
Cassie, I stumbled across some reading a few days ago talking about this issue. From what I read, the permissions for UFA to post in Welcome New Members had been turned off in an effort to reduce the number of “ads” being posted there.

Although some still slip thru the cracks as I still see an occasional post from UFA in welcome
Thanks, Mr Mod!

JaG
Cassie, I stumbled across some reading a few days ago talking about this issue. From what I read, the permissions for UFA to post in Welcome New Members had been turned off in an effort to reduce the number of “ads” being posted there.

Although some still slip thru the cracks as I still see an occasional post from UFA in welcome Originally Posted by dj8rocks
So in other words us ladies are to remain silent and come across as unwelcoming to new members SMH.
Thanks, Mr Mod!

You're welcome sir, There is a glitch in the system that reverts you back to the premium usergroup each time you get PA for an encounter.
So in other words us ladies are to remain silent and come across as unwelcoming to new members SMH. Originally Posted by Cassie107
I will look and double check when I get a chance to try and dig that thread back up to make sure.
You're welcome sir, There is a glitch in the system that reverts you back to the premium usergroup each time you get PA for an encounter. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
And thanks again for restoring me!

JaG