the Gold

Is 24kt Gold in Hamburg ever going to open again? It was such a shithole, but there were nights when it was great in there. It was so close to home, especially after a hockey game. I miss stopping in there once in a while. Anyone have an idea?
Been by a few times nothing going on. Wish they would reopen too.
That building address will never get another liquor license. There have been too many criminal activities associated with that address. The SLA will never issue that address another license no matter who applied for it.

Same goes for the former club chit chat/Tiffany's Caberet....

So.... The only chance they reopen is as a juice bar....
Juice bar equals nudity !,!, I' kl second that after missing the Red Garter Showroom in N.F.
Juice bar has it's own challenges..

Drinking in the parking lot for starters.....
And there's a reason you don't see any succeed.....

And there's a reason you don't see any succeed..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
you can't drink the root beer outside in the parking lot ? WTF
People do the same thing outside the gates of the Bills games . Guzzle and seat in your seat .
People do the same thing outside the gates of the Bills games . Guzzle and seat in your seat . Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
dos that help being that much of a Bells fan ?

And there's a reason you don't see any succeed..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Perhaps the lack of success is a regional thing. I know they haven't survived in WNY, but Partners in Erie is a juice bar and has been going strong for... well, forever.
Partners is actually a BYOB place as opposed to a juice bar. That means that you bring booze and they sell you inflated priced mixers.
NYS does not offer a license for a BYOB type place. That means no alcohol allowed on the premises. A strip club is not going to make it without booze.

And there's a reason you don't see most succeed..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
fify