UT Basketball

Thank God Rick Barnes is gone. Can you imagine the pressure of being a top 5 basketball ball team. I am so glad our players are not having to go through that
chaka unsmart is a complete imbecile. He's done! Where ever there last game is played. I hope they fire his ass after the game and leave his ass on the tarmac.
Agreed. Another cheerleader for a coach
I'm rather shocked Shaka hasn't done more with UT whereas Beard at Tech is having yet another strong year.
Wonder who will be the next skipper at UT?
  • Twix
  • 02-16-2019, 10:12 PM
��������
I vote Luke Walton. Seriously. Young and players will want to come play for him
Have you seen his buy out though? I don’t know who did these contacts but a long guaranteed contract is stupid
Have you seen his buy out though? I don’t know who did these contacts but a long guaranteed contract is stupid Originally Posted by Congratulations
Yeah chuckies was the same way. Its the boosters who will cover it! Indeed stupid!
��
Smart longest winning streak is 3 games against shitty teams

Texas needs to hire coach Beard from Texas tech ( Beard is a longhorn grad and a good coach)
Beard has a top 25 player coming to Tech next year.

Hire Beard maybe get that recruit too!!

Texas is richest school in USA
Pay Coach Smart monies to fire him
UT is seeing how season ends to decide ??? Yikes
I watched most of the 1st half of yesterday's UT-Baylor game. I was amazed at how well UT played without 2 of their starters. Turned the game on sporadically in the 2nd half and saw UT up by 15 with 10 minutes to go. Then the roof fell in on UT. I was watching the 10 o'clock news and saw UT lost!!! Terrible loss. Joe Lunardi had UT as a 9 seed in the NCAA tournament prior to the game, but now I see the team firmly on the bubble. 15-13, 7-8 in the Big 12. So many tight losses.
bye bye chacka.
They suck bad.
They suck bad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yet they are still projected to be in the NCAA tournament. Easily.

I am a Syracuse fanatic. Last year Syracuse was the LAST team selected to the tournament. Won 3 games and made the Sweet 16 and gave Duke a helluva battle before losing. I think it's unfair for teams from the same league meeting begore the Elite 8 unless, of course, 9 teams from the same league make the field of 68.
Very immature team. Not consistent at all. This is squarely shakas fault. He needs to go.......