Confused...and party ideas

Why is this area filled with posts about requests or ask info when we have an entire section dedicated to it? If you want any 411 from someone might be best to post there.

Guys n Girls what does everyone think about a meet n greet? We had these all the time in Atlanta some public some private ��

A social group who meets up and goes out to a place at some time under a false group name like Pensacola Night Owls. No fees just dress to the theme like pimps and hoes. Show up, exchange information, meet some good people, and try to keep the ratio from getting too out of wack. We count rent a party bus, charge a small fee and go everywhere ��

Any good ideas for a location? Something normally dead so we could take over like a hotel bar so we could book rooms in advance. If we get enough people maybe rent an event space. (See party bus above)

The main purpose is to have fun with people you share a common kink with, bitch about likes and dislikes and promote healthy business connections.
That's because the ISO section of the forums disappeared when Eccie shut down a while back and went through changes. We just within the few weeks got the ISO section back for the Panhandle.
Even though I’m not stationed here I’m definitely interested, especially since I may become a frequent visitor here. We have these all the time in Houston, we also had a guy that used to host swinger events(which is something that I’m definitely interested in)
Even though I’m not stationed here I’m definitely interested, especially since I may become a frequent visitor here. We have these all the time in Houston, we also had a guy that used to host swinger events(which is something that I’m definitely interested in) Originally Posted by Super Head 713
When are you rolling thru next?
This sounds fun PM me with what you had in mind. I’ll see if it’s possible
This sounds like what they do on Fetlife. They do in person meets at restaurants like monthly. I was never bold enough to go lol. In panama city they had quite a decent size group that were active in public like that.
Great idea! I know there are some clubs and bars that rent out the place for parties which would be nice to have some drinks and more of a private space. Also could get a hotel room, perhaps a large suite and having a swingers party type of deal.
I went to a swingers club sort of place down in Tampa over the summer and it sure would be cool to have something like that locally for the hobby! Great for ladies to get business too.
The place I went to had a huge room with TVs and couches everywhere, tons of people, different private rooms inside the larger one, as well as a room with a bed that had all glass walls so people outside the room could watch all the action. You really have a chance to fully know what to expect when you can watch it go down right in front of you!
If you decide to put something like this together maybe it could be open for all of the panhandle and Tallahassee, I would be happy to get the word out to some people in tally!