1st & 2nd weekends of south by

Austin’s big south by sw is coming up. I was wondering how many people plan to attend the big interactive/gaming first weekend and/or the second music one. I’ve always enjoyed going and just have some fun hanging out downtown. Anyone else?
Fuck that. Theres too many people in Austin as it is. I hate the traffic. There were a couple times when I was stuck in traffic and really needed to take a shit and I almost didnt make it to a bathroom.
The age group that SXSW aims at is much younger than I am. I love live music but the bands that play at SXSW are too hard/punk rock for me.

Hope you enjoy both weeks!!
If anyone knows of any “must see” events, let me know. I got a badge so I can get entry in to all the events. Anybody else going or want to go?
I had a person cancel on me and I am wondering if someone out there has any interest in entry to this years south by?
I go to sxsw and do all the day parties and free shows. I do not get a badge or wristband but see all the same bands for free during the days. I usually go see bands daily starting about wed. I love all the hub hub and see great new bands every year. I think it is a blast and do not work at all that week on thurs, fri, sat, sun. because there is just so much to do for free all day every day. I can't wait!!
Austin’s big south by sw is coming up. I was wondering how many people plan to attend the big interactive/gaming first weekend and/or the second music one. I’ve always enjoyed going and just have some fun hanging out downtown. Anyone else? Originally Posted by jimmers
Never heard of this?