Two visits to Alexander's

Some of you know... some of you don't, but I just recently purchased a new mansion in Tonie Getzville NY, ten minutes away from Alexander's in NT.

So.... I've been to the place a couple of times recently.
Alex's has always been hit and miss like all of our clubs, but when it is a hit, it's a big HIT!!

I stopped by on Tuesday this past week and found five rather plain local (neighborhood) girls working.
Ghost being the prettiest and a spinner, Illyanna was cute, small on top, large on the bottom, Brasil would have loved the pretty and thick Summer and Lacey a bottle redhead rounded out the dancers.

My next visit was yesterday, Saturday. Again -- all local girls, but today they were knockouts!!
Layla was a perfectly proportioned Blonde and she was absolutely stunning. She had just started that week and she was fun to talk with. Has a real day job and goes to skool and only dances because she likes the attention.... I'm going to try and talk her into modeling on Southern Charms.
I'm also going to try and talk Ivy into SC. She is not for everyone... but I liked her a LOT. Very tiny, maybe 5 foot tall, but probably a little shy of that. Barely an A cup and about 90 lbs. soaking wet. PLUS she has the face of a barely legal teenager. She works tonight as well.... and I'm thinking a return visit is in order.
Ravyn was another stunning blonde and there was another TALL blonde who's name I didn't catch.
Also a brunette who had a killer body with way too much makeup.

These girls are all neighborhood girls as far as I can tell, though Layla told me she is originally from the Southtowns and still lives in Depew. By "neighborhood" girls, I mean more that they are looking for a little extra cash, not into drugs etc... I would equate the chances of takeout to more of a Seeking Arrangements type of situation... meaning that any takeout is going to require a lot of visits and work. Fortunately, I've got plenty of time... lol.... and the "work" should prove to be quite fun....

pics on the app....
Some of those Southern Charms girls make a fortune.
A couple of the girls I photograph put in four to six hours a month and are able to pay all of their utilities and phone bills and have some leftover. Not being great money managers, getting that check once a month at least allows them to have the basics covered.
NICEEEE !
Nothing wrong with neighborhood girls unless they live on your street.
I have a friend on there that put 2 kids through college. Believe it or not, she's but on for close to 20 years. She spends a LOT of time updating etc etc. Duo,s with other members.
Good review of a club that is often forgotten about.
Nothing wrong with neighborhood girls unless they live on your street. Originally Posted by BfloEd
good thing I single
Nothing wrong with neighborhood girls unless they live on your street. Originally Posted by BfloEd
FIFY

Nothing wrong with neighborhood girls especially when they live on your street. Originally Posted by BfloEd