Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: www.thedownr.com
City: Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
State: -
Address: Western portion of Lundy's Lane
Hair Length and Color: Black and straight, just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: OMG, I've never been with a hotter woman on any type of sexual level. Just beautiful with an absolutely smokin' body. I would say she's just a bit too tall to be a spinner but that could be cuz she was wearing heels. But I'll say 5'5" with a really tight body. She just got her boobs done, and while they look great, I was more enamored with her fresh face, toned and flat tummy and delicious hips and ass. This was her first day back from a trip to Panama, so she had the savage tan working too. Fuck, this girl was hot.
Recommendation: Yes
https://thedwnr.com/ op link did not work for me
or
https://www.facebook.com/SundownerClub/

thanks for report

top right on the dotcom left of the FB link opens up more parts of the dotcom.
only reason posting that is it's hard to see
Well...it was cheap at least. Relatively.

Then again, I have had a few similar experiences that I too felt good about, even though many would say they would not be satisfied. Sometimes it is worth it to shell out a few $$ just to be that close to a super-hot gal....

Nice Downer report. Believe Downer and Seductions next door are the only clubs left in the Niagara region.
No more Mints? Been a while since ive done the club circuit there.
No more Mints? Been a while since ive done the club circuit there. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
Been going to Toronto more so it has been a while for the falls but I have heard varying reports. First one was business as usual. Second was only open when Downer was crowded. Last one was Seductions was going to be open during renovations to the Downer. Back in the day nothing better than those two right next door to one another with the tug n rub in the back. The tug n rub never made much sense to me because of what you got in the club.
I was in NF on Wed & Thurs. this week. Camped out at Sundowner and Seduction both days (and nights). Both clubs were open from noon to 2:00 AM. A lot of ex-Private Eyes dancers at Seductions. Extras were available at both clubs.
Kinda gave up on Mints with its limited hours and days it opens up late now. Used to like hitting SCs days when it was slow but girls were far more willing to go the extra mile catering to whatever you wanted.
Got spoiled going to Babies in Welland a few years ago. There was nothing like parking in Max's Massage parking lot, going for a massage and then walking over next door to Babies. Those were the days.
Roman's Babies and the Atlas Hotel in Welland were full blown brothels back then. Our economy was rip roaring in the 90s. Our USD was so strong we got 50-60% more when exchanging it for CAD funny money to play up North. Babies had plenty of hotties who took you to the upstairs lounge for whatever after paying 10 to the bartender. Or you could go up to the third floor if you wanted a room and bed for 20.

Atlas was even better. Dancers took you upstairs to their rooms with no fees to the bar. Those were the days indeed!