No activities

Why are "activities" posted in all or nearly all cities but not in NY areas of Encounter Reports?
so lurkers know nothing
Lurkers find out anyway
More an issue is the donation pms are ajways asking now about donations

Le gonna watch anyway so it is what it is

Plus everyone talking on social sites anyway not hard to figure things out
It's Upset.
We aren't allowed to have nice things....
Hell, we're no even allowed to have our own reviews.... they eventually get stolen and relocated....
  • Tiger
  • 03-22-2019, 03:10 PM
It is probably a remnant of the fake rules Loki created when he was a mod.

OR

They are there... in the same place where the Niagara Review are. Can't you see them?
fuckin Tiger.....
Interesting question. Since I do not write reviews in NY didn't even notice. Just confirmed you original question. Will find out.
Interesting question. Since I do not write reviews in NY didn't even notice. Just confirmed you original question. Will find out. Originally Posted by Samcro84
LOL

Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York is the right place ta ask

but for a faster answer go Coed

mmmm can we have "Other" back please
Interesting question. Since I do not write reviews in NY didn't even notice. Just confirmed you original question. Will find out. Originally Posted by Samcro84
But you do READ them, correct?
Some staff don't seem to.....
Why are "activities" posted in all or nearly all cities but not in NY areas of Encounter Reports? Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
I asked the staff the same question on two previous occasions,with no response, good luck!
It's a good question and being looked into! As soon as we have an answer you will know!

DD
There should be a don't hold your breath forum....
There should be a don't hold your breath forum.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

but but but I thought I saw ya post in that forum
We are still waiting bub!
You can't just go running into decisions like this half cocked