Eva Moore's smoking bikini body

Has anyone checked out Eva's latest photo updates on her profile. That bikini shot is hot.. Looks like her incall is on the water with a sweet pool. Has anybody been lucky enough to bend her over in the shallow end? She's got a hot photo on her Facebook showing her hanging that ass over the edge in a string bikini. Um, someday. It's getting hotter out there so hopefully more to cum!
Hard Pass Flakey time waster...….
Bull shit she is awesome, I have been to her house twice and she is better naked than in the bikini. She is a sweetheart. PM for details.
Minumum half dozen other posts with same results Flakey time waster...…..

Bull shit she is awesome, I have been to her house twice and she is better naked than in the bikini. She is a sweetheart. PM for details. Originally Posted by Upscalegent64
Well I have seen her several times and she was awesome, maybe the dudes are flakey LOL
Funny I talked to her and couldn't pass her screening go figure
Funny I talked to her and couldn't pass her screening go figure Originally Posted by Upscalegent64

If you are saying I did not pass screening that's a flat out lie and I have email trails to prove other wise. Screening was passed and on three different occasions a day and time were established and I was ghosted on all three occasions. You can peddle your lies elsewhere she is a flakey timewaster, hell she even emailed me answering questions I never asked. You sir are full of shit.
DJ, You must hold the record for being ghosted.
Link?
Has anyone checked out Eva's latest photo updates on her profile. That bikini shot is hot.. Looks like her incall is on the water with a sweet pool. Has anybody been lucky enough to bend her over in the shallow end? She's got a hot photo on her Facebook showing her hanging that ass over the edge in a string bikini. Um, someday. It's getting hotter out there so hopefully more to cum! Originally Posted by Kodiacpfl
What’s her FB info
I’ve heard through the grapevine that Eva is kinda scatterbrained right now
I’ve heard through the grapevine that Eva is kinda scatterbrained right now Originally Posted by bc1969

Lmao BC most the real smoking hot one that are scatterbrains are

BSC...….ijs
Ikr, you would think the BSC girls are blowing up my private mail, she is extremely sexy though, reminds me of Fergi.

https://youtu.be/4m48GqaOz90
Shittt…...Fergi is hottt…..You better Get that Boom,Boom