OH2 DOWN AGAIN !?

My anti-virus would not let me connect to OH2.
Any info??
Turn off your antivirus/firewall
No problems on my Puffin App
Duckduckgo throws up a malicious website warning and no option to move forward past it
I haven't been able to get on for over a week. Can't figure out how to get around the firewall. Any other hints?
This week, first I couldn't get in with Duck, now after being able to get in with modzilla, I can't get in. Anyone else?
Firefox
Agree. Firefox but I’m not sure security certificate renewed so I’m sticking android and iPad, no computer.
Agree. Firefox but I’m not sure security certificate renewed so I’m sticking android and iPad, no computer. Originally Posted by BigTex6
I'm in sales and I'm old so not good with technology. Why android and ipad but no computers? I read something on the board that it's not safe because someone can steal your account or something? Is that true?
The error I get on OH2 is the same one we got last year.. the certificate is expired.

Folks, site certificates have to be renewed annually or however long you paid for it but it re-occurs.

The site owner should set it to auto pay and not worry
Folks, site certificates have to be renewed annually or however long you paid for it but it re-occurs. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
OH2 and many other sites, including eccie, use free SSL certs from Let's Encrypt that are issued for 90 days and can be auto-renewed every 60-90 days:

"The objective of Let’s Encrypt and the ACME protocol is to make it possible to set up an HTTPS server and have it automatically obtain a browser-trusted certificate, without any human intervention. This is accomplished by running a certificate management agent on the web server."
Firefox is cockblocking today

Has anybody else been able to log on via Firefox or at all?
Was working for me this mornjng, but my requests are timing out at the moment.
Let's make a new site. Just need a couple business analysts to join the team.