OH2

• LP54
  • 12-19-2023, 11:19 AM
oH2 appears to be down again…does it ever get fixed?
It's cyclical. Up for awhile, goes down, up for awhile, goes down. You can get on if your browser will let you go on without the security certificate thing. But, that's just how it is.
It's cyclical. Up for awhile, goes down, up for awhile, goes down. You can get on if your browser will let you go on without the security certificate thing. But, that's just how it is. Originally Posted by bigwill832
That was the case earlier this morning, but now if you try to get to the Home Screen you’ll get a database error or some other dead screen. More concerning, when I click on a link from one of my email notices to a subscribed thread I get to an OH2 screen that looks like a template with field names in place of menu items.

The optimistic view is they’re moving to a different host server and I just happened to check mid-move. The pessimistic view is they have been hacked again and I’m seeing the damage.
Why must it always go down lol
Yeah, the certificate thing at least you can get around. Now it's just down completely for me. It doesn't really matter to hobbyist as much I don't think but a lot of providers rely on oh2 for advertising so I feel bad for them.
Yeah the advertising thing for providers is probably essential to their business. I just left a great appointment with a lady and she lamented how slow it is. Plus just imagine if you are a traveling companion. Hoped they already have appointments booked in advance so its not too much of a financial hit