Interactive Pussy

When you're down there licking away trying to coax an orgasm from any of the beautiful Providers we're blessed here and around Big D do you appreciate, shall we call it, feedback from the recipient? Does it make you put a bit more effort into the DATY if she has her thighs clamped around your ears, her fingers laced thru your hair or her business is grinding against your mug? Does it ruin your concentration or inspire more effort if she's vocalizing while your tongue works it's magic?
For me it's all about pleasing the woman. I love it when a woman takes control and shows or tells me what she likes. LOVE DATY!!! Wish I was an expert, that's why I'm always trying to do better
I have ALWAYS gotten responses - sometimes vocal, sometimes physical, sometimes just watching her eyelids as her eyes move while they're closed. I love a combination of all three, but I try to pay attention. When the reaction isn't good I change. When it is, I don't... unless I'm just being mean. :-)

But alas - perfect I am not. Always room for improvement and still a need to practice
yall sound like fun
that's what I shoot for every time
  • Txh64
  • 10-11-2010, 05:27 PM
She usually just starts snoring for me...

Seriously, I like all of the above.
I TOLD you Tx, I wasn't snoring--- I uh... I... I had a sinus infection. YEAH-- thats it
Yes to all three questions
YES YES YES, i do all three
Alright babydoll - I'm taking notes. Have to see how close your answers match reality sometime. ;-)
All I can say is Pratice, Pratice, Pratice!!!! It takes a lot of dedication to become a true master of any skill.
All I can say is Pratice, Pratice, Pratice!!!! It takes a lot of dedication to become a true master of any skill. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
I'll gladly deny the title of master should I ever be offered in favor of continued practice.
And since we are talking about pussy, I just have to ask this.

Several times when I am deep into the subject matter with tongue and digits, a brief blast of air will escape, often at the same time as a nice "O". Now, I know I may be a bit behind on my biology sutdies, but I just am having trouble understanding where this may be coming from. As far as I know, pussy does not attach to any other part of the body that inhales air. I heard someone refer to it as something similar to what another orfice in the area might sometimes release but I am sure that is not it.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why this happens? Inquiring minds want to know
I would suggest it's coming out the same way it goes in. Not a biology major but an avid... ummm... connoisseur. Muscular contraction during an O simply pushes it back out.
Alright babydoll - I'm taking notes. Have to see how close your answers match reality sometime. ;-) Originally Posted by CenterLock

I will CenterLock your head in between my thighs while screaming how badass you are, while you eat all my 'O'.....but you do have to know what you doing....so Do you guys really know what your doing???