Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: N/A
Fee: N/A
Hair Length and Color: N/A
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Unknown, provider no-showed 3 times.
Recommendation: No
This girl thinks she's all that and a bag of whatever...
Not sure if this is relevant, but Summer was able to read this review, and sent me a couple of pretty unfriendly PMs. Should the ladies be reading these reviews? Thought they weren't allowed in this section?
duplicate
Not sure if this is relevant, but Summer was able to read this review, and sent me a couple of pretty unfriendly PMs. Should the ladies be reading these reviews? Thought they weren't allowed in this section? Originally Posted by nwa2006
Providers aren't allowed to respond to their reviews here, and they can't read "The Rest of the Story" (unless they fraudulently create a male account and get PA credit, or unless they get a white knight with PA to forward them the ROS from their reviews--either of these could get the provider and/or her white knight banned if the mods/admins ever catch them at it).

I've got news for you, Sparky... not only can providers read the public parts of your review (i.e., everything but the ROS), but total non-members of this site can read them, too. Something to keep in mind when you're posting your reviews.

Now, if her PMs suggest that she's read the ROS of your review, you may want to refer them to the mods so they can look into how she's reading PA material that she shouldn't have access to. But as for reading the publicly available parts of your review, she has as much right to do so as anyone else here.

Cheers,

bcg
No meeting took place ...moved to Coed.

nwa2006, check your PM's.