Questions!?!? Help!!!

My Friend and I are doing double does she need to join too or can I just post at bp ad when I'm allowed to post in a thread? Does anyone know how to build the showcase?? & are there only two areas you can post in for the week or more? I like how I can post bp as much all day are there any other marketing sites like that, that aren't as strict???
My Friend and I are doing double does she need to join too or can I just post at bp ad when I'm allowed to post in a thread? ...She is always welcome to join here, but you can also just add that info to your weekly Ad as well.

Does anyone know how to build the showcase?? ...Since you're a VP you can add a showcase to your profile by using your control panel (User CP) on the left.

& are there only two areas you can post in for the week or more? ...Correct, you can post a weekly Ad here once every 7 days (up to 5 though in 5 different city forums) and one weekend Ad per week.

I like how I can post bp as much all day are there any other marketing sites like that, that aren't as strict??? ...I'm sure that there might be other hobby boards out there that allow BP type of Ad posting but I'm not familiar with any like that. Originally Posted by Touch of Traveling
Join my yahoo group .. You can post as much as you want