Questions for the Ladies...

Have you ever had an appointment with someone who looked so ugly that you refused the appointment when they showed up?

Would you let someone with ugly looks and teeth go down on you?
They don't mind when I do it!
Have you ever had an appointment with someone who looked so ugly that you refused the appointment when they showed up?

Would you let someone with ugly looks and teeth go down on you? Originally Posted by Bannedito
don't worry... someone somewhere will see you bannedito.

JPdM
Questions for the Ladies...
Thanks for the responses ladies!
Uh, no...I would NEVER turn anyone away based on their looks. EVER!

As far as BCD activities? Well that is between the two of us...I don't kiss and tell!
I would never not see someone because of their looks but I must say I do agree with Vnurse some of us providers don't kiss and tell.
How many fellow hobbyists would go down on a woman who lets ugly men with bad teeth go down on her?
When I see a provider, or any woman, I assume I am not the first. Once there if I 'sense' a UTI I'll just be nice and 'mostly' use my fingers.
How many fellow hobbyists would go down on a woman who lets ugly men with bad teeth go down on her? Originally Posted by Bannedito
i love our trolls. they're so cute and cudly.
  • PT4ME
  • 02-10-2011, 08:35 PM
don't worry... someone somewhere will see you bannedito.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
ROFLMAO!!!.............

i love our trolls. they're so cute and cudly. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
JPdM, there is nothing wrong with loving the trolls, lol, they do kinda grown on ya, just don't feed 'em!!

-PT-
How many fellow hobbyists would go down on a woman who lets ugly men with bad teeth go down on her? Originally Posted by Bannedito

I wouldn't know. I am the ugly man with bad teeth that they will not see.

Torito
I wouldn't know. I am the ugly man with bad teeth that they will not see.

Torito
But don't worry Torito, you can still get laid. You may not look good enough to snag an independent, but the amp girls are forced to see you.
I like em with big gnarly teeth and it's even better if they put them to use and start chewing on the beef curtains. Mmmmmmm.....
But don't worry Torito, you can still get laid. You may not look good enough to snag an independent, but the amp girls are forced to see you. Originally Posted by Bannedito
And I force them often.

Torito
When I see a provider, or any woman, I assume I am not the first. Once there if I 'sense' a UTI I'll just be nice and 'mostly' use my fingers. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
I highly doubt any provider works while suffering a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). UTIs are very painful, uncomfortable, and not conducive to any invasive contact. They do not cause odor or exhibit any external symptoms that you could "sense."

I think you may be talking about a yeast infection which itches and can have an odor. If that's the case, I wouldn't even go there with your fingers. Just politely let her know there's an issue, although it's unlikely she isn't already aware.