How do I delete my acct??

trying to figure out how to delete my acct. For my friends who know me and wanna keep in touch. email me at justjackie08@hotmail.com
send a request to dallas@eccie.net
Just send a pm to a mod.
this is hilarious considering what happened in chat this morning.
Do share, Jules!
shes bat shit crazy! lol call me ill fill u in...
It's all my fault :-)

I did try to offer a sincere apology but I got slammed.
LOL Jules, I just got the scoop. Mr. Sen is a name I haven't heard in a long time!! Knew him back in 2000 when he was a stripper, he's lame. I'm just saying....

I got all the information I needed. I am done here.
Attached Images File Type: jpg kw3facepalm.jpg (45.7 KB, 374 views)
Past is past.
Excuse me I was inebriated this morning. But yes. Again my past has arised. Sorry to all the people I was talking shit to. Just a lil angry people seem to keep my past in my face. Have a great day and again, I do apologize.
Past is past. Originally Posted by justjackie
And unless it has an impact on today it should stay in the past.
But it doesnt. A few people have come to my house and nothing. I do what I want when I want. I dont know what people want me to prove to them anymore. Im done with that crap and have been for 4 years now. Hell my BF hates my past but doesnt even bring it up this much.
Just a word to the wise.

The Chat Room is not your personal boxing arena. It's a safe haven for ALL the members on this site to visit and have fun, and feel like the environment is a respite from the real world.

Remember I said that. And know that I'm as serious as a heart attack as is surfindick.

Neither one of us care all that much what causes these problems. You certainly won't be the first people in the whole wide world to get drunk.

But poor behavior is unbecoming of grown-ups. Cyber pissin' contests are childish regardless of the reasons.

Just remember, surf and I are MODERATORS on behalf of Eccie.

We're all lucky that they provide us all with a place to hang our erotic hats.

Don't piss in your own Wheaties.

tra
Only you know what all happened Jackie, not my place to speculate now. As I said last night someone played a bad joke and you know I am sorry that it got so ugly. Everyone was a bit drunk.

Peace?
I am going to draw a line in the sand...any discussion about the past that in anyway refers to the issues bought up last night about mr. Sen in chat will not be tolerated. The ladies involved have moved on and we need to let it go....they are both hot chicks that I would love to do!