ZYLEE DOESNT HAVE (STAFF EDIT DD)

I’m tearing apart angels house on culver helping to remodel and update it. I went to the doctors and they ARE SPIDER BITES. I’d post pics on here of my paperwork but idk how to or where. I’m on a steroid and antibiotics. HER BASEMENT HAS 3 APARTMENTS OF FURNITURE (ITS COMPLETELY PACKED FULL!!! I’d love to post the pics/screenshot of runnernut and mine conversation.
HER APT IS NASTY AND SHE NEVER CLEANNED IT. SHE IS VERY LAZY.
So private message me for pics of my doctor paper work and I will get ones that prove I DONT HAVE HIV!!

He didn’t want me to show anyone cuz of how rude he is but he turned around and made up a FAKE/CRUEL RUMOR ABOUt me?!?!?

That’s messed up.
Glad to hear about your prognosis...great news for sure!!

BUT, didn't you post something about people trespassing at ATs place??
Isn't the same person you were trashing in said post, the new innkeeper at the SS Inn that you're helping out now??

Just curious....
This place never changes
Back to my life
I sure hope those spiders wore a cover lol!!!
"whew"
mmmmm where is the new management of the old Sticky lips/sheets hotel n party house ?
ah also on Plymouth mmmmm rock, ya that's it rock
I sure hope those spiders wore a cover lol!!! Originally Posted by Und3rth3radar
mmmm call NYS DEC ta get em checked.
I've heard that one before. Spider bites?
I've heard that one before. Spider bites? Originally Posted by papitoloco
mmmmmm ok

hay girl,
can ya pm me the paper work ?
or

DDarkness

he can be trusted not to give me more than a yup or nope true and no RL other than. with offer I betting true mmmm for now
btw ever hear of 'Peyton Place"
well with all this Upset NY "Payton Place"
I NEED A FUCKING ROOT BEER LOL

Later all
What? In. The world.
What? In. The world. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten

yep....
bed bugs maybe but spider bites?
From the questionable review
To
The questionable comment
To the OPs Well posts.
It’s ok to take time off and get well from whatever ails you Ms Zylee. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having spider �� issues. But....No amount of fancy updating and remodeling Is going to help when there is some sort of demon infestation in this ... weird place. That would mean thousands of spiders must be there.
guys yer ...plastic man ...done once gots bit bys a dead ...bee so he ...done knows insects can done be a ...problem

...so please gets ...well ...soons!
That was unfair ZYLEE. I should not have said anything. Staff Edit DD . Guys. I gave her 1/2 the money. That was true. But I asked DDARKNESS to remove my threads and account. You won’t hear from me again. Sorry