Corsets

Thinking about checking Corsets out in FW tonight. Any input would be appreciated.
It’s an absolute dump. Don’t consume any beverages there unless you want to contract hepatitis. Used to be no cover during the day, then $5 after maybe 4 pm? It’s not even worth that.
Thanks, KK! I just drove by there and kept on driving. No activity and enjoying Bucks cabaret FW.
Yeah, Corset's is pretty bad. Dallas has us beat for strip joints and AMPs. And most everything else really.
Thinking about checking Corsets out in FW tonight. Any input would be appreciated. Originally Posted by ozarka
Let me help you with real review. First of all the places not dirty and grimy like these guys keep saying. And number two during happy hour there drinking beer prices rival any bar anywhere. Nothing like sitting down at a strip club in ordering A dos xx’s and it’s only three dollars. The bathroom has never been dirty not a single time I’ve gone there. I’ve never gone there and seen dirty bottles or anything sitting on tables. I literally have no idea what these guys are talking about. Bucks, or anywhere else is not necessarily any more clean this place.
I think it might be a good idea to skip the drinks on the rocks too, but nothing wrong with a beer here.

The shooting death this week... that's a no go. That hood just to the North is fucking awful at night and getting worse. I'm not too surprised it finally spilled over to violence at the tiddy bar nearby.