Encounter: D***** @ CL - c'mon, seriously?

Date: Late August
Name: D*****
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Composite
Activities: NE, SE, RCG (barely)
Hair Length and Color: Black as her soul
Down to her sweet ass
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short Latina, tight body with an amazing ass, just a little mommy stomach, full natural C+ rack, long black hair, face that reminded me of Salma Hayek for some reason.
Recommendation: No
Hmm, V and A aren’t bad. Sorry you got a bad one. I may show up tonight. :-)
I had a bad experience with her to. Half way through the first song I zipped up and handed her $20 bucks and she said she would get the manager and told her to get him I would be sitting here. Up comes the Manager and tells me she said I did not pay her for songs. I told the Manager I gave her $20 for half a song and no more because she was a ROB. He said OK don;t let it happen again and walked off with her cussing me out in Spanish. Fuck these bitches! I pay for what I get....
Did you ask her if she was Cuban?

Cuban dancers like to rip you off and complain you under paid.
Yes she was Cuban
Man, I'm loving this thread, but no thanks!
Yes she was Cuban Originally Posted by DickyDoo
That's why when they come up to me and I hear that accent, I immediately ask them if they are from Cuba.

If they say yes, I say no thank you.

Then they curse at me as they walk off.

Let them curse all they want, they are not getting my money.
Wish these Cuban bitches, the lot of em, could be deported to Havana.
Dayshift or nightshift? I haven't been in a long time and recently made a few visits and it has gotten worse, a lot more hustling involved.
Day shift.

As far as the stereotyping, I've had a few excellent Cuban experiences since the influx, but lately things are tipping in the direction of nonsense. Still, I refuse to judge by an accent. I will just be more careful...
Rick's Annual Membership did have a value in the past when I was traveling 65 to 70% percent of time. It was honored at other cities throughout the states that had their clubs - Jaguars, Rick's,Tootsie's etc. Locations in Harlingon, Abilene. Odessa, El Paso, Houston and Miami.