Cant wait to see everyone again..

I'm planning on being in Dallas at the end of next week and was just wondering Is there anything exciting going on? Maybe a nite out on the town for some dancing? Or Dinner?

Also if you're interested in candles, buy now and save on shipping. I will deliver them instead.

Kisses,
Starr
  • fawn
  • 07-28-2011, 08:27 AM
Hey Starr, you should have planned your trip a few days earlier.... you could have joined us last night.... Ummm
and I love candles... Looks like you have some good ones.....Western Flicker
Well don't wait last minute to order and bombard me with trying to get 100 orders filled in a few days. Plus I will not fill the order until paypal has cleared the payment. It typically takes them about 3 days.

NOTICE: When you order thru my website please do not calculate shipping charges. Leave this blank. Just send me a pm here on the board or via email to let me know which order is yours and what you ordered.
Was experimenting with layers today and I ABSOLUTELY love the way these turned out. They have the rustic appearance I was going for.

They will go for $17.95 for the pair and come with clear glass holders. The scent is Cowgirl Up.
Those look great!
Thanks sweetie. I LOVE them.
Hey, girl -

Holler at me while you're in town!

Zoe