♥*"*♥ Roleplay & Freaky Fantasies, Guys I Would Love To Hear Your Favorites... ♥*"*♥

*"*SexxySabrina *"*

Hey Guys I find myself very turned on while doing very HOT & KINKY role play sessions. I have my favorites but I would love to hear what your most KINKY fantasy session with me would be like... ? ? ?

Sabrina you are soooo hottttt. I would love to do a super kinky session with you where I can both make you my submissive slut and then reverse and become your slut
Me too. I really enjoy the role playing, it is so fun! = )
SABRINA I would need more nipple shots and a pic of you wearing a strap on to properly render a fantasy with you......ijs
Maybe your right... I do need more nipple shots!
but My nipples are very sensitive so be gentle LOL

Hey Do you guys love new toys like I do? I just love to fuck guys doggie style with my strap ons...

Don't hold back, Tell me more about your KINKY fantasies with me...

Nothing sexier than a hot blond and a strap on.
Submitting to some hot strap-on fucking and then getting you on your knees begging for my cock and cum. Nothing beats looking into a beautiful woman's gorgeousss eyes as I face fuck her and watch her consume all of me knowing that she is craving a creamy cum feeding and watch her savor that feeding to the very last drop. I cant wait for you to fuck all my holes and then I fuck all yours Sabrina. You are such a gorgeoussss kinky nympho slut
Post some taint.
I have my favorites but I would love to hear what your most KINKY fantasy session with me would be like... ? ? ?

Originally Posted by SexxySabrina

Fuck a black guy.... IJS
Deepthroat.....

Look up Heather Brooke on xvideos......
  • mr666
  • 11-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Doing it while you wearing some yoga pants with a hole in the crotch.
This is a pretty interesting topic for me... so i'll post for one of the first times ever... i've never had any of these things happen before, but would like to experience them

- her telling me she is a nasty cum loving slut. But being creative with the dirty talk.

- fucking someone while they're on the phone tryig to have a normal conversation with their friend, husband, or someone close. better yet, getting her to cum or cumming on her face while she is on the phone.

- girl puts her feet behind her head while fucking and looking at me.

- watching her play with my cum in her mouth before swallowing.

any ladies here provide any of these fantasies? I have others, but this is my first post. i don't want to come off as too depraved yet.
Fuck a black guy.... IJS
[/CENTER] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
+1 DG That is always an adventure!!!!
mmmsounds yummy! one thing i fantasize about is being in the kitchen and giving oral in the 69 position... having my little pink wet pussy sucked & licked on while i stroke your throbbing cock in and out of my mouth... maybe on a chair maybe on a kitchen floor, and all the pots and pans are steaming in the background... i love to be fed a large serving of hot cum for breakfast, lunch or dinner... a girl needs a healthy portion of dick & protein everyday right?

Hey guys! I'm Here!
Nov 26th - Dec 1st
Originally Posted by SexxySabrina
Do you mean Nov. 23rd-Dec. 1st? If you're here, I'd love to show you some of my freaky fantasies in person.