Hobbyist I would like to know who gives the best bbbj in your opinion?

I know my vote so far goes to Shayla. Now when it comes to CBJ I would say Sexxxycarly.
I am willing to be interviewed and tested for this position.

See my resume in the reviews section.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record:
Best BBBJ is the one that is being performed right now.
CBJ, I just say no.

You want names? See my reviews, all but the 3rd one (now retired I think) are quite an experience :-)
AddisonGFE is one of the best I have experienced.

Runners up to her would include Nia Love and Lolalicious.
Oh, my Hines, I'm disappointed with your post!
Damn autocorrect - that was supposed to be Mr. Hines.
Well I can admit I have not had them all whahahaha evil laugh lmfao.
Haha Claire, you were amazing as well!! It's been a long time so I was going off my short term memory.
and now you know why I didn't single one out (well actually I did, but the other way around).

Claire would be Blowing relentless on me :-)
Mandy May is another amazing experience. It's been a while since I've seen her as well. But her bbbj, like Addison's, is crazy sloppy.
I dunno...I have seen Claire in action. She'd be tough to beat!! I suppose it's pretty subjective. All girls don't like their daty the same. I assume it would be that way for a guy. If I have it wrong, I am in the wrong biz!
Your right all guys like different thing but all have there separate opinions and who they feel is exceptional. I know I have not had them all and every experience is different.
Mandi May, Kaylee blue, WyleEPamela, Delayah White, Lyric Storm, sweetbabybeth....all give good BBBJs.
Kiera is simply amazing. Hands, mouth, and tongue do things that are pleasure at its finest!
Julietravelgal finished me with a BBBJCIM the last time that I saw her that set the bar for me. I damn near fainted! Locked eyes with me the whole time. Incredible! She is a real FBE.