STOP CALLING LADIES AND ASKING THEM HOW MCH THIS ISN'T AMSTERDAM

Im disappointed. .... i just moved here from Houston. ......
....its like Austin Hobbyists do not have any edicut what so ever.....
Hello LIGHT SCREENING means im going to ask u your name and what u do for a livng if u act all wierd it counts against you.......
When i say NO DISCUSSION OF DONATION..... HELLO its bc that the part that makes it illegal......
How hard is t to just look at the donatiin and speak on the time beside it.
. Sorry needed to vent. The women here i feel are not prpfessional or these men wouldnt be so comfortable asking HOW MUCH......the men would be used to ppl at least asking their name.
.theres simple rules to this shit tht kee us all save and FREE.
  • Toyz
  • 06-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Im disappointed. .... i just moved here from Houston. ......
....its like Austin Hobbyists do not have any edicut what so ever.....
Hello LIGHT SCREENING means im going to ask u your name and what u do for a livng if u act all wierd it counts against you.......
When i say NO DISCUSSION OF DONATION..... HELLO its bc that the part that makes it illegal......
. Sorry needed to vent. The women here i feel are not prpfessional or these men wouldnt be so comfortable asking HOW MUCH......the men would be used to ppl at least asking their name.
. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I know that I personally enjoy feeling save.
I can't speak for every john on here, but I was never taught proper edicut.
I don't know if all the women here are prpfessional, but most of them can spell.

Best wishes on your move here, and its spelled BACK PAGE...
Now thats a good way to make new friends.

Is this some type of self alert? If thats the case its in the right place. js
I know that I personally enjoy feeling save.
I can't speak for every john on here, but I was never taught proper edicut.
I don't know if all the women here are prpfessional, but most of them can spell. Originally Posted by Toyz
Hey! Prpfesional Austin provider* here. My internet edicut is such that I'll never "+1" a comment without bringing more to the table (learn to use your goddamn like button, people). But...yeah. What he said -- I ain't got nothin' else to bring to the table.

*I get my travels are spaced out and often UTR, but I hobby exclusively in Austin and am heading back in the next few weeks for keepsies...so I'm cool with labeling myself as such.
Have an enjoyable stay!

Thank u
I was going to post that this wasn't a proper alert, but on second thought, I think it does qualify as an alert. Or maybe an alurt.
  • onei
  • 06-23-2014, 12:04 AM
Thinking: Don't do it! Restraint son, restraint!
Arguing with self: But she left the door so freakin' open. I'm talking French doors, both flung W-I-D-E O-P-E-N!
Conclusion: Be nice! This time!

Now that is what I call ..........restraint ^^^^^^

I'm fucking impressed..... AMSTERDAM is spelled correctly!
Im disappointed.

Another Professional Austin Provider here....

I'm going to ignore that blanket insult, as everyone is entitled to their feelings, and offer up a suggestion or two in answer to your question...

"How hard is t to just look at the donatiin and speak on the time beside it"

As it pertains to your Showcase? Extremely difficult. I would take a look at Jenns or any other Professional Austin Provider's Showcase as an example of organization and clarity. If you present yourself in a manor that is unorganized, random and confusing, those are the kinds of inquiries you will receive. If a Hobbiest can not understand how you state your donation and fees, he will need to ask questions. To simplify my point, you receive the quality of Hobbiest inquiries that reflect the quality and care you put into the information (or lack there of) contained in your Showcase.

Clean it up, make your donations as clear as possible, and those questions that you find so annoying will stop.

Good luck with our Austin Gentlemen!

This is one of the best Self Alerts I've ever read! Really! Excellent work! With the exclusion of your own Showcase of course!

In closing... Please point that so very accusatory, unprofessional finger right back where it belongs... To yourself Sweetheart
. The women here i feel are not prpfessional or these men wouldnt be so comfortable asking HOW MUCH......the men would be used to ppl at least asking their name.
So as a marplot your solution to other people engaging with each other in ways that offend you is to insult other providers, abuse the alerts forum by diluting its actual alerts with a rant that belongs in co-ed, and be a jerk towards the entire Austin eccie community? Alrighty then, good luck with that.

An error here or there is only human, but atrocious spelling and grammar where it's evident you made no effort whatsoever to check for mistakes doesn't necessarily mean you're ignorant, but it certainly makes you sound like you are, and serves to emphasize your disdainful disregard for the people you're talking down to. Your choice, obviously, but just know how it comes across.

Incidentally, whatever you do regarding your creative spelling, you may want to bone up on your legal literacy lest your false sense of complacency bite you in the ass...

http://aacriminallaw.com/practice-ar...titution-myths

Myth: It’s only prostitution if you make it clear that you are trading money for sex.

Fact: Juries are allowed to consider the “totality of the circumstances” and draw whatever conclusions seem reasonable to them, so it doesn’t matter whether or not money is ever mentioned. If you post sexually suggestive photos and hourly rates on your website, then meet with a client who contacted you through your site, the jury will probably assume that you were charging for sex as well as companionship.
I sincerely hope you find a way to simultaneously co-exist with the community and meet people who are fine with interacting with you on your terms. I guarantee you that blanket insults will not obtain the results you seek. Good luck anyway.

I'm fucking impressed..... AMSTERDAM is spelled correctly! Originally Posted by 7Dust
Perhaps her first language is Dutch?
I understood her showcase donation without having to ask. And you don't need to kno how to spell gud with an ass liek that!
Why is this an alert?