Stilettos Boudoir Photography

Has any one had any dealings with Stilettos Boudoir Photography? I want to give a lady a gift of a photo shoot.
He is out of San Antonio I asked a few local pinups and none know of him. his website and gallery look pretty good if a bit overdone "classic" looks. The sitting fee of $200 isn't too bad, but 750 for digital prints of the session is insane! I don't think I have paid more than 200 for full size unedited digital prints.
I am in the process of finding what is included. So far they are not what I had in mind. I am looking for some one that will do hobby type pictures with every thing on a CD no prints. I like the quality of their pictures. Any one touring through Austin that takes high quality pictures. Boudoir type pictures but with more sex?
Check with Fast Wheels, he does quite a lot of high-quality pictures for many ladies on the eccie. Don't have any idea what his rates might be. Send him a PM for details.
You say hobby type pictures and I think bathroom selfies, and snaps in a hotel where you can see the rack rate card on the back of the door.

If these are for her ads she may not want explicit nudes. And either way, be sure to budget and research a good hamu artist; because that is where half the magic happens.
OK I will look for him. After $750 we still would not have what I was looking for. We don't need any prints at all just a whole bunch of quality pictures to choose from. I like the quality but damn that is too much money.
Bob what I have in mind is some top quality pictures that are erotic but not slutty. She has a great site now buy lacks the erotic, romantic pictures to show the other side of her. I too have bemoaned the numbers of selfies with the toilet lid up and junk on the counter. I have been with her enough to know she has a soft sexy side but her pictures don't bring it out. I tried to locate Fast Wheels but no luck so far.
Happy to send you a few of ladies that I have shot here in ECCIE land... You can look at Janele's profile, Suzie Wong's profile, AddisonGFE's profile and I think a few others to find some of my work... I think I have shot with 7 providers now.
  • Loxly
  • 07-01-2014, 01:09 AM
Something like this?

Attachment 326709

Maybe attach something for a better idea.
I am thinking more of an erotic boudoir shot softer and more erotic. The picture you attached is "common". and an over used pose. Some thing suggestive that leaves a little to the imagination. Check the Boudoir site to see what I have in mind. There is an inter-beauty in women that they have captured.
You say hobby type pictures and I think bathroom selfies, and snaps in a hotel where you can see the rack rate card on the back of the door. Originally Posted by Bob McV
You know, I actually find the obvious hotel pics somewhat stimulating sometime. Sort of an element of kinkiness and "I'm a bad girl, come and get me."

Of course, good lighting, good posing, good photography, sexy outfit, etc. add to the appeal. I'm not looking for art to admire. I'm looking for something to get me all hot and bothered and anxious to meet you somewhere.
I have on hand quite a few photographers in or around Austin that I use for my pin up pics (not for the hobby and never use pictures on hobby type sites)

However, they are professionals and not sure they would want their logo on a hobby board.

If you are wanting to set up a shoot for her to use for personal reasons or for a non "hobby" hobby, shoot me a message and I'll be more than happy to relay some information.

*curtsy*