"Running of the Salmon" Truth in Advertising

• Toyz
  • 06-30-2014, 04:52 PM
Thanks to Ms Valentina for having some fun with my premise that the few days before and the few days after the 1st of the month is the "Running of the Salmon" time.

If you don't get it...well...I don't know what to tell you.

But expanding on the theme Here are some "Truth in Advertising" Salmon Run intros for Hoogars who really want to be honest about this weeks advertising...

• "My Pimp Daddy Needs Some 20" Rims special"
  • "Cancelled my Food Stamps" weekend
  • "Red Tide Rising" Cramps just started, you needa hurry before auntie arrives
  • "I need a Mani/Pedi" 1/2 hour rates
  • "BnG" {{{Baby Needs a Gun}}} My Glock is broken dime pop Monday
  • "in Through the Out Door" Anal Tuesday special pricing
  • :"YMMV" {{{your member may vanish}}} High Volume Bargain Pricing
  • "OH fuck I didn't save for rent" short notice availability listing
  • "What do you mean its the 30th"?!?!? Fuck-n-Suck AThon
  • "Daddys in Prison" specials
Please use any of these you want, or contact me via PM for discounted "Custom Ho Advertising" ideas.

Awesome!
  • Loxly
  • 07-01-2014, 12:11 AM
"Made rent, but tired of blowing the Pizza guy."
Lets not forget the girls that do 'direct" marketing by sending a PM simply stating... "I miss you".
Lets not forget the girls that do 'direct" marketing by sending a PM simply stating... "I miss you". Originally Posted by Still Looking
That's my favorite.
Lets not forget the girls that do 'direct" marketing by sending a PM simply stating... "I miss you". Originally Posted by Still Looking
Translation: I need $$!!!!
"How have you been darling?"
  • Toyz
  • 07-01-2014, 07:31 AM
My favorite ATF (legit out if the business and damn do I miss her),would simply send a text saying "Reunion"?

I never said no.
"How have you been darling?" Originally Posted by readysetgo12
That's my favorite. Originally Posted by VLombardi
My favorite ATF (legit out if the business and damn do I miss her),would simply send a text saying "Reunion"?

I never said no. Originally Posted by Toyz
Come on now....
Some of us do just send a note to honestly see how you're doing! Especially if you've confided a problem, you've been off the site for awhile, or asked me if I know So And So. A few of the fellas have been clients for such a long time. I honestly care how things are going.

I can always stop if you like...
  • Toyz
  • 07-01-2014, 09:31 AM
I don't mind at all getting an occasional "Hi, how's it hangin'" type message.

But 4 days ago I got one at 530 AM...that was kind of uncalled for.

"I miss your magnificent cock". Always around the end of the month. LOL.
I usually miss cock around the end of the month ..but it's because I am abnormally horny
I usually miss cock around the end of the month ..but it's because I am abnormally horny Originally Posted by nerdyAyna
I'm horny 99% of the time when I'm awake...
Very funny...