wrong forum? maybe

i wasn't sure to ask this in alerts or the coed forum. but thought i would start here.

around 0430 i got a phone call from one of my clients. he's younger, damn near in tears...he found me on BP, figured since I have my son, he would try someone else...

Try, he did. The girl showed up, he paid her, said she had to run to her car. Came back in with a G-U-N, and attempted to take quite a few other things. He's worried about calling the cops, and I don't blame him.

But I'm curious, has this happened to anyone else? Afraid to mention it? He gave me her number, and I ran it through BP. She has 1 single post, except she used her email to link to another chick. Both posts were made the same day. None before, none after.

This guy is a total sweetheart, and we've hung out socially. He's pretty trusting too. I told him he should have reached out and broken her nose, but he's not that type(I am!!)...

We've seen the BP vs All else threads. I myself post on BP as I don't have enough reviews here yet. I know other girls like myself who post there as well. These are girls I've known and trusted with my son since before we got into this line of work. Not everyone there is bad.

But still. He's in an upscale neighborhood south of Katy, she did an outcall, and this is what happened.

Any words of advice? I'm not sure if I should post her info, because I wouldn't want the retaliation. But I believe him. It has me wondering if it's happened before, and no one wants to discuss it.
Don't dont do out calls to your residence. Unless you have seen the provider before and trust her. Go to a nearby hotel. I'm sorry this happened to your client. Glad to here be is ok. Also don't answer a BP add till you check here or to see if she has repeat post for at least a month or better continuasley.
i I'm not sure if I should post her info, because I wouldn't want the retaliation. But I believe him.

It has me wondering if it's happened before, and no one wants to discuss it. Originally Posted by SweeteAmber
Send it to me. I will post it.

And the answer to your 2ed question is yes, but no one wants to get involved.

Really you shouldn't be worried about "retaliation" for doing good things like exposing someone like this. You should be thinking about reaping all the good Karma for exposing some one like that.

If you believe in God, you have to know that he will keep you safe from those who seek to bring you harm. I'm living proof of it everyday. I piss these robbers and jackers off all the time and it's is my pleasure! I could careless about their thoughts. Fear of the bad should never stop you from doing good.
We are alway skeptical...........always.... ..ijs.
Put your faith in God...sounds like a good plan...God is going to see you report her, and on your deathbed you'll have total consciousness...so you have that going for you...

P.S.-God's son saves honest hookers and johns during the week and also completes touchdown passes for the Denver Broncos on weekends...he's awesome too...
Only in the 4th quarter and OT.......he is busy with the Texans the first three quarters.
Put your faith in God...sounds like a good plan...God is going to see you report her, and on your deathbed you'll have total consciousness...so you have that going for you...

P.S.-God's son saves honest hookers and johns during the week and also completes touchdown passes for the Denver Broncos on weekends...he's awesome too... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

You guys are fkn WILD!!!

hahahahahaha....the Broncos huh? I don't watch pro sports, but in the words of my mother this year, How Bout Them Packers

BW-sure, I'll forward it to you. My worry is maybe she is on here, with a different phone number, and she'll see the post. Then again, who cares lol...
Shit .. send me a pm with her info. I'll post that shit right here!
who was the female did he give any names
So still no info about who this thieving bitch is?
I bet my gun is bigger than hers...ijs