Specials: Pay now,do it later

So it occurred to me that when one of our finer ladies should post a special, will she let folks pay now and collect the goods later? Just wonderin'. Actually, it did happen to me one time. A local and well known massage lady was offering a special and let me pay now, collect later, but within a certain time frame, like a month.
Are there other women who would consider the same?

(Please don't all respond at once, I can't hear you)
I must be missing something here. What exactly would be the benefit there?
I would only do that with a provider that I knew well and trusted...
I'm not sure why a guy would want to pay and not take advantage of a session at that time, unless the lady is wanting a 'loan'. But I feel I'd rather have the session at the time of donation instead of waiting for a future time.
Wow! She *let* you pay now so you could have a session later? That's very kind of her. What a great special!

Ladies, I am running a special. Enjoy a hhr, hr or multi hour session with me and I will pay you later.

Sorry. Couldn't resist the sarcasm. Don't do it unless you really trust the person. REALLY trust the person.
So it occurred to me that when one of our finer ladies should post a special, will she let folks pay now and collect the goods later? Just wonderin'. Actually, it did happen to me one time. A local and well known massage lady was offering a special and let me pay now, collect later, but within a certain time frame, like a month.
Are there other women who would consider the same?

(Please don't all respond at once, I can't hear you) Originally Posted by stikiwikit
I assume you mean to pay that particular special rate and not worry about the increase later down the line. I would suggest be very cautious about giving money upfront just because its 50/50 on those that can be trusted.
The ONLY advantage I can think of would more like a membership. Like a fee per month which gets you x number of sessions which is a much cheaper rate than a per session price.

But again only with someone u know and trust. But at that point seeing someone that frequently is more into a Sugarbaby situation.
There are a couple ladies who do this. One I know of that has monthly buffet specials, and I've never once heard that she has cheated anyone is VictoriaLyn.
Good topic as Vikkilyn's package deals have been around a while with success. I have/had similar arrangements with regular clients. It allows them to earmark the funds and decreases the risk of your chosen playmate not being available later. Having additional funds on hand at bill time helps ease stress at any time! lol

Fortunately, there are several trustworthy ladies in our community but make sure both parties have clear expectations and all concerns are covered to avoid any problems. It's a given, but doesn't mean diddly to assume all is well when an issue arises.

Enjoy your weekend! Beautiful day!!!
K A T
xoxoxo
There are a couple ladies who do this. One I know of that has monthly buffet specials, and I've never once heard that she has cheated anyone is VictoriaLyn. Originally Posted by piece of mind
Victoria can be trusted and I thought there might have been two other providers that offered this arrangement also, I could be mistaken though.
The ONLY advantage I can think of would more like a membership. Like a fee per month which gets you x number of sessions which is a much cheaper rate than a per session price.

But again only with someone u know and trust. But at that point seeing someone that frequently is more into a Sugarbaby situation. Originally Posted by John_Dough
I guess the 'membership' would make sense. But I agree you would have to trust the person. Like an ATF or sugarbaby situation that you would like to see monthly or more frequently.
Not for those visiting, unless you have seen them before and know they will fulfill their promise. I guess it would guarantee a certain amount of income for the provider, and also guarantee that the provider will make time for that particular hobbyist.
The 'membership' idea seems a lot like the sugarbaby or much older but basically identical mistress concept. The only difference seems to be admitting to yourself that you're not the only 'member'. Any other differences?
The 'membership' idea seems a lot like the sugarbaby or much older but basically identical mistress concept. The only difference seems to be admitting to yourself that you're not the only 'member'. Any other differences? Originally Posted by Centaur
Very true about not being the only 'member'. But the membership would only be for a certain amount of time.
I guess, in theory it may be a good idea, but would have to figure out logistics.
If you find one do mow and pay later let me know!
So like buying a gift card that is 20% off but using it for later...