Name: Jezebel 247
Phone: 504-930-6768
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: N/a
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: West Jackson hotel
Activities: Bbbj, Mish, nipple play, ass smacking
Hair Length and Color: Should length Fi e blond hair. The kind u can run your hands through
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Small petite. Cute tight spankable ass, perfect skin with no tatts or scars, perky breasts with eraser size nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
Correction. It was cbj not bbbj
Is she the Jezebel that asks for a photo of you during screening? She had an ad on her but no profile as yet.
Yes, that's her Ghost. I've called her and tried to see her twice. She was in Baton Rouge both times I reached out to her. I never got to the point of her asking for a pic tho. I'm leary of that myself. And Basscat, lets move that yankee line to north of Jackson. I'm certainly NOT a yankee. And I'm willing to share, as well. But this gal is certainly worth seeing, according to her pics. Makes me wonder, how much longer she is gonna have this killer body. A lot of gals, especially here in Ms. are like me. After their 20's, they are bbw type. I like the hourglass, but not bbw. But hey, I'm the one paying, so I can be fat, and do the demanding.
Guys she's worth it. The screening she requested may be a pain but was done to make her feel more comfortable about seeing someone.
Originally Posted by BassCat