snowflakes?

I haven't seen anything yet.
Are the 'snowflakes' going to look up and scream again?
So adolescent!
I haven't seen anything yet.
Are the 'snowflakes' going to look up and scream again?
So adolescent! Originally Posted by tinman483
Mistake dipshit #3 has been screaming a lot today
Mistake dipshit #3 has been screaming a lot today Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Anti American Traitor
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 12:29 PM
has anyone noticed?

nah, one doesn't usually notice things when they don't happen

but....

its been just about a year since departments of the government haven't been out targeting political opponents of the president

the doj, fbi, irs, epa, etc....aren't out to get the president's opponents...wonder of wonder
Anti American Traitor Originally Posted by themystic
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 12:49 PM

the doj, fbi, irs, epa, etc....aren't out to get the president's opponents...wonder of wonder Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Really? Whose dick have you been sucking?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-d...ry?id=52171980

FBI, DOJ ramp up Clinton Foundation investigation

Originally Posted by WTF
what is meant by this guy's constant charge of being anti-American?

that conservatives aren't for the constitution as written? - cant be

that conservatives don't like capitalism?- cant be

that conservatives don't like the idea of private property?- cant be

that conservatives don't want the rule of law? - cant be

that conservatives don't believe in liberty and freedom for the individual?- cant be

freedom of speech? the right to peacefully assemble? the right to bear arms?

that conservatives don't appreciate the American revolution and revere the founders, not as perfect people but as substantial figures in the progress of man - nope cant be

all these are American and have we kept

the left however, now that's another matter

what do they love about America? not the above, they want to change the above or sneer at the above...maybe its the scenery they love....of course with a whole lot less people (except themselves of course), so the scenery wont be spoiled by the riff raff
I have NO idea nevergaveitathought I don't think I started the post rude or anything! Or think it would have all the name calling etc! I think I'm going to start making a list of people I won't reply to any of their posts all they want to do is play the race card and call names without any dialogue!
I have NO idea nevergaveitathought I don't think I started the post rude or anything! Or think it would have all the name calling etc! I think I'm going to start making a list of people I won't reply to any of their posts all they want to do is play the race card and call names without any dialogue! Originally Posted by tinman483
no you were fine...
I'm not 'pouting' about it I just don't have time that I wana or can read their stuff!
what is meant by this guy's constant charge of being anti-American? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He seems to think that Trump and Putin colluded to rig the election even though the only thing US intelligence agencies have been able to say is that Putin likely hired a bunch of script kiddies to post fake news on social media sites. Somehow that influenced a bunch of dim-witted Democrats (redundant I know) to vote against Hillary. By his "logic" this makes Trump Anti-American and anyone that voted for him guilty by association.

what do they love about America? not the above, they want to change the above or sneer at the above...maybe its the scenery they love....of course with a whole lot less people (except themselves of course), so the scenery wont be spoiled by the riff raff Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I always thought that the liberal, hippy scum were the riff raff.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 01:46 PM

I always thought that the liberal, hippy scum were the riff raff. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
I always thought the establishment was scum and riff raff

*Pic removed - JCM

He seems to think that Trump and Putin colluded to rig the election even though the only thing US intelligence agencies have been able to say is that Putin likely hired a bunch of script kiddies to post fake news on social media sites. Somehow that influenced a bunch of dim-witted Democrats (redundant I know) to vote against Hillary. By his "logic" this makes Trump Anti-American and anyone that voted for him guilty by association.

I always thought that the liberal, hippy scum were the riff raff. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
General Flynn leaves after a month. Why?
Paul Manafort Indicted: Why
Georg Popatopolis: Covicted- Why?
Jeff Sessions recuses himself on Russian Investigation: Why?
Trump fires Comey over Russia Investigation: Why?
Donald Jr meets with Russians over Hillary: Why
Trump lawyers meet with Russians to discuss Building Projects: Why
Trump- Nothing bad to say about Putin. In fact he praises hin and says hes truthful

Its on and on and on. Are you stupid? Probably not. The more likley answer is you dont care

That makes you an Anti American Traitor